Massage For Denki

Denki sighs softly as he walks into the apartment he shares with (Y/n). He sets his stuff down on the couch and ruffles his hair.
(Y/n) comes out of their shared room and smiles happily. "Hi!" She wraps her arms around his waist and leans up for a kiss.
He wraps his arms around her shoulders and sighs, but kisses back.
(Y/n) pulls away quickly, frowning. "Do you not wanna kiss me? What's with that sigh?"
"Of course I wanna kiss you sunshine nugget. Today was just stressful."
"Then let me help you."

She drags him to the bedroom and shoves him onto the bed.
Denki's cheeks heat up as his mind begins in the gutter.
She rolls him onto his stomach causing him confusion.
"Uh...what are you doing babe?"
She takes off his shirt and sits on his butt. "Massage time." She whispers and begins rubbing his back.
Denki groans softly and buries his face in his pillow slightly.
She pushes down hard to get out all the kinks.
"Sunshine nugget, this feels so good."
"I'm glad it's working. I can feel your body relaxing and your knots coming undone."
Denki rubs her leg with his thumb as she pushes harder, which makes her smile.

Once she finishes he rolls onto his back and holds his girlfriend close.
"Thanks babe. I really needed that."
"Anything for you sparky."
He chuckles quietly and kisses her forehead.
She tips her head back and kisses him gently.