Dabi's Stockholm Syndrome p2

(Y/n) laughs softly and hunches over.
Dabi smirks and shakes his head. "Little mouse you shouldn't-"
"Dabi, tie her back up." Shigaraki orders, walking over.
The said villain looks at his boss confused. "Why?"
"The heroes want her back. But I won't make it that easy. She is my pawn to use against them."
Dabi looks at (Y/n). "I guess you want to be rescued huh? Now's your chance."
The woman frowns and shakes her head. "No. I wanna stay here with you."
The villains look at their captive confused.
"What?"

Shigaraki smirks and wraps his gloved hand around her throat. "You want to stay? Join the League." He leans over her, casting a shadow on her face.
(Y/n) nods quickly, nervous that he would dust her.
"Little mouse you have to be sure. Why would you want to stay?"
The (h/c) looks at the raven haired man. "Because I want to stay with you."
"Stockholm at its finest." Shigaraki mumbles and crosses his arms.
"What are you talking about?" Dabi questions.
"Fine. I'll use you against them in a different way." Shigaraki walks away and leaves the two alone.

"What did you mean, little mouse?"
"I want to stay with you Dabi. These last few weeks have been enjoyable, especially since I haven't been treated like a prisoner. I like you."
Dabi scoffs and crosses his arms. "Like me?"
(Y/n) frowns and nods. "Yes, like you. And you like me too, right?"
Dabi opens his mouth to respond but closes it quickly and looks away.
The woman smiles and holds his hand. "You aren't a monster, none of you are. I want to stay here and be yours."

The fire man looks down into her eyes then at their hands. "Mine? Mine exclusively?"
(Y/n) giggles and nods. "Your little mouse for as long as you want me around. Most people call it girlfriend and boyfriend."
He wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her against his chest. His free hand cups her cheek.
She puts her hands on his chest.
Dabi bends down and kisses her gently.
(Y/n) kisses back.

Shigaraki walks back but gags as he sees them kissing. "Nevermind. I'll just tell the heroes your new position is "personal fuck toy"." The blue haired man grumbles and walks away.
(Y/n) pulls away for breath and smiles softly.
"Do you love me little mouse?"
"Love? Can I really call it love right now? It's only been a couple weeks."
"I'm glad you feel that way. I don't know what I would've done if you would've said it."
(Y/n) nods in agreement. "I think given my situation the outcome could go either way, bad or good. I guess it just depends on the captor."

"Then it's a good thing it's me and not someone else." Dabi smirks and leans his forehead against hers.
(Y/n) smiles and holds his hips.
"I won't make you fight though. I'm sure you will know some of our enemies. I won't put you through that. You will stay here and do other work for us. No front line killing."
The woman frowns but nods. "Thank you. I'm not really a killer."
Dabi kisses her gently and she kisses back.

"Dabi stop sucking faces with our captive. Shigaraki needs her. The heroes want to see and talk to her." Toga interrupts, walking over.
"Probably don't believe that you want to stay." The ravenette mumbles then looks at his girlfriend. "Are you still sure, little mouse?"
The (h/c) nods and smiles.
"Then prove it. When they hear it from you they'll have to believe it and will leave you alone."
Toga puts her hands on her hips. "Hurry up or handyman will get angry."
"Go away crazy. We'll be there in a sec."
The blonde rolls her eyes and leaves.