Chapter 1

It was in the middle of a breezy summer in Burbank, California.

Which not only housed the very own Warner Brothers' Studios, but is also considered a hotspot location with a very close radius distance to other famous cities in the state such as Hollywood and Los Angeles.

Where people can make it or break it with the chance of a lifetime to be on live stage in production.

Or can even make something of themselves by being casted in the top movies of Hollywood. 

But however the means of this place meant to others, opportunities such as acting was a big deal as Daffy Duck, who was one of those dreamers, enters the Warner Brothers' Studio area with a big smile on his face.

"Hollywood, here I come! Just think of all the cool places I can go when I'm famous. Gasp! I can even meet the famous Mel Blanc! But first things first, I have to ace that audition and then..." Daffy goes over with himself excitedly in a ramble before suddenly bumping into a tall mysterious rabbit, who was wearing a black tuxedo suit as if he had belonged to the red carpet of fame.

"Hey watch it pal! You almost made me trip over!" Daffy blasted out of irritation as the rabbit turns around and smiles at him.

"Sorry about the bump in, Doc. Don't mind me coming through." The rabbit said with a teasing chuckle in his tone and winked before turning back around and continued on his merry way as if the bump was a simple gesture.

Which left Daffy in a confusing stumble.

What the?!

He thought, until he realized what he was doing and started to get angry very quickly from the embarrassment and rudeness that this guy had the audacity to do to him.

His face had bloomed up red and steam was coming out of his ears, fast.

"Oooo! Who does this guy think he is?!" Daffy fumed out with his fists clenched.

Even though it was usually normal for him to come across many individuals like that rabbit, it makes him even more infuriated to see how they could simply laugh about it to their own amusement, like it was some kind of joke.

"The nerve of this guy! He's just another wannabe show-off that's trying to ruin my spotlight. Ugh. I'll show him." Daffy grumbled in a frustrated, quiet mumble while opening one of the building doors of the Studios and headed inside.

Not knowing that the same rabbit was  approximately 5 feet away from him and had been watching him fumble for a while with a interested smile on his face.

What a strange and odd Duck, he is.

The rabbit thought with a chuckle before he was suddenly interrupted by a man's voice behind him.

"Bugs Bunny! We need you in here right away for this next scene." The man said, who had a pair of headphones near his ears and was holding a clipboard on his chest.

Which would most likely conclude that he is part of the production crew.

"Coming Mr. Jones!" Bugs called back as he hurriedly jogged back over towards one of makeup representatives of the back stage crew and got quickly ready for his next act.

————————————————————————

Meanwhile, Daffy looked all over the first floor section of the building to see who he could talk to for auditions.

Until finally, he was able to locate an area towards the back labeled as: Casting Signups.

He then fixed his posture, smoothed his ruffled feathers, put on a convincing smile and walked over to the front desk lady like a dandy famous cowboy on a wild western rodeo show.

Hoping to get on her good side, he attempted to add charm to his words and introduced himself in style.

"Excuse me madam?" Daffy asked, to get her attention as the older woman wearing thick glasses and a red professional suit looked up to him, unamused by his unnecessary mannerism.

"Yes? May I help you?" The woman asked, bluntly. 

"I'm here to...." Daffy tried to say until he was cut off rudely by the woman.

"Look buddy, I'm gonna tell you this, like I've told all the others. If you want to audition for the role, you have to sign up just like everyone else. No need to put on a show for that. Here's the sign up sheet. Pick a slot and be on your way. But make sure that you are able to arrive on time or else you'll be automatically disqualified. Good luck and have a wonderful rest of your day here in Warner Brothers Studios." The woman explained to him in monotone, with complete bordom in her eyes before taking out a magazine from under the desk and begin to reading it to herself, quietly.

Tsk.

I guess not all the ladies are willing to accept my authentic good looks.

Oh well, let's see what we got here.

Daffy thought with his shoulders shrugged off from his minor ego defeat as he took the clipboard with the signup sheet attached to it and scanned through to see what kind of role he could get for this audition.

His eyes then widened in surprise once he sees that the role is not what he had expected at all.

"Ah, what?! It's not even a lead role?!" Daffy yelled out loud while the woman simply shook her head, annoyed.

"Take it or leave it kid. I ain't got all day" The woman said, rolling her eyes while her mind is still glued to the magazine in front of her.

"Meh meh meh." Daffy sounded out immaturely with his hands clamping up and down in mimicry and his tongue sticking out.

Whatever lady.

Why don't you just mind your own business and go back to reading that stupid junk you call, a newspaper!

Daffy thought irritated as he turned back to the sheet and looked through the times once more.

"Hmm let's see.....I guess I can get it over with tomorrow then and do Friday morning at 11:00 am." Daffy suggested to himself before placing down his full name, phone number, and address in case he was picked for the role.

When he was done with the clipboard, he slid it back to the lady and made his way out of the building, happily.

He then started to whistle himself a tune with his head held up high and his feet skipping out with joy.

To him, It may be just a small step to stardom.

But soon, it will be one giant leap to golden victory.