8

Ughh ❤️^^

"Shinkan, h-hi! What are uhh, what are doing here?"

Stop stammering Catalina.

Daishinkan looked at me up and down my pajamas. His face squinted for the shortest second.  "Have you been drinking Catalina?" He asks casually, zipping up his jacket. "A bit of wine." I replied honestly, thinking he'd be mad. Though he wasn't, he only chuckled dismissively. "I'm going down to get breakfast and I wondered if you wanted to come with."

"Breakfast? It's morning?"

"Last time I checked, yes. It's nine in the morning. How drunk are you exactly?"

"I want food!" Karson's drunken ass squeals.

I pull Daishinkan in the room and slam my door shut. Karson stood up, pale faced but stood straight. "You're so lucky you haven't been caught." Daishinkan says crossing his arms amused.

"You said no drinking in groups. Karson and I roommates, we're not a group."

Karson came to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder then gazed at Daishinkan. "You coming here made us group. You know the saying..?" He points an accusing finger at him, "three's a crowd, Mcloud."

Daishinkan snickers at this nonsense. "Actually breakfast sounds great." I say and practically shove Karson to the bathroom to get dressed.

¥

Its like a food court down here. There's a lot fast food joints. But that McDonald's line is a mile too long for me. I settled for the buffet that offered food from all over the world. 

I set my food on the table where Daishinkan sat with own meal. A bunch of other different athletes joined is too. A few were from Argentina and USA. After the first bite I felt so much better. 

"Do you have any events today?" Daishinkan asked me and I only shook my head. None of do today. Karson starts Biathlon on Tuesday I believe.

Speaking of the man. Karson set his breakfast from Burger King down on the table. Finally some color returned to his cheeks. 

"How are you feeling, killer?" I nudge his arm and he stared at me very annoyed.  "My head is killing me, Lina." He said.

As I ate my food, some Chinese athletes sat in front of us. Two women. They greeted us cheerfully, "you're very pretty." One of them said to me, I think they are twins. I smile bright, "no you two are prettier." I replied kindly. "How old are you?" I asked.

"Seventeen."

"What events?"

"We're bobsledders." Their Chinese accent hit me hard.

I turned to Daishinkan who had been attentively listening to these girls. Though he's so serious, so I turned to Karson who's looking down between his legs. Eyes half closed. "Karson stop squinting, you're never going to find your dick." I say not too loud.

He turns to me serious but couldn't help shaking his head and smiled. "Shut up Catalina, your hair is so brown and fried KFC has been looking to sell you." Karson roasted me back and heard a few chuckles around the table. Daishinkan snickered, so I went for the finishing move.

"Well your dick is like a Polaroid picture, nobody uses it anymore and shaking it does not make it appear faster."

My wrist gestured male masturbation which sent Karson cackling. Daishinkan actually spat his soda when he laughed. "Brilliant." Karson pushed me so hard I collided with Daishinkan next to me.