2

Third POV

Catalina was told to stay close as they grabbed their luggage. Both her hands gripped her suitcases, while Daishinkan's luggage followed him behind closely. An LED flickering every time he stopped for whatever reason. Catalina couldn't even imagine how much those things cost. 

There was crowd waiting at the bottom of the stairs. All turning their heads toward the two athletes.  "Daishinkan." Was the only thing Catalina understood. The rest was the thickest Korean she's ever heard. Somehow it made her extremely nervous. Daishinkan noticed this and grabbed one of her suitcases to his side. Then gently placed his arm around her shoulders protectively as the crowd approached.

"Is it true you are coaching a first-time Olympian?"

"Is this Catalina?"

More questions filled their ears and camera flashes that blinded them. However Daishinkan smiled, keeping Catalina close.  "Yes I am coaching Catalina only for women's singles. Please don't crowd us, its her first time here so I plan to give her a warm welcome." He replied in Korean, posing for a couple pictures doing a heart with his thumb and index finger. 

Catalina smiled cheekily at hearing him speak in his native language. She waved small as the press respectfully opened the path for them to continue to the parking lot. Only then the figure skating champion released his arm from around Catalina. 

"I wish the American press was that respectful."

"I can only imagine how terrible it is."

She gazed upon the Genesis G80 all in its glory. Daishinkan popped open the trunk and began loading their suitcases. Catalina got in the passenger seat, admiring the modern beauty of the car. It even smelled like new.

A second later Daishinkan got on the drivers seat and pressed the start button.  "Catalina," He says. The name sounded so attractive when he said it. It was almost as he's testing how it sounds.  "Is there anything else I can call you, you got a long name."

She chuckles to herself.  "Says the person named Daishinkan. It literally takes two seconds to say your name and I've already taken longer to explain why."

"Then you can call me something shorter. And don't say Grand Priest." He says quickly and grabs hold to the steering wheel.  "Damn, but I like Dragon Ball. And you look like an angel but is actually a jerk like the grand priest." Catalina sighed buckling her seatbelt to then feel Daishinkan's gaze on her. 

"The grand priest serves Zeno who's very powerful. Are you all that?"

"I will be after I step on the podium with you either second or third place."  She confidently grinned at Daishinkan and he shrugged his shoulders not replying. Knowing she's won this one, she looks at him again.  "I'll call you Shinkan."

He scoffs.  "And I'll call you Lina."

Catalina nodded in agreement, internally freaking out. That's what the closest people close to her call her. Selena probably told him that.

So once they get on the road, Catalina couldn't stare at one place alone. She looked everywhere, at the lights of the city, the skyscrapers, the giant mountains in the distance. Daishinkan would occasionally glance at the girl next to him appreciating the sight. It genuinely made his mouth curve upward. 

It reminded him to enjoy the little moments.

"Before we go my place, do you want to eat anything?"

Catalina rubbed her chin in thought. He wanted to laugh at how funny her thinking face is.  "I'm going to be very tourist-ish today, that being said I want Korean Barbecue."