Chapter 7 part 3- Unknown

“When you walk to the edge of all the light you have and take that first step into the darkness of the unknown, you must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for you to stand upon or you will be taught to fly.”

― Patrick Overton, The leaning tree: [poems]

Derrick's P.O.V

I stared at him for a few minutes trying to find my words but it seemed as if my tongue was weighted down with cement. My palms sweated as I looked at him and it was then that I realized he wasn't only my brother but my twin. Words immediately came to me in a spew of mouth vomit, "You're not my brother... Your my twin, Lucas!"

He laughed, "Well I am still your brother even if I am your twin." I just looked at him and nodded he sighed shaking his head, 'I guess if you are not happy to see me I may as well just tell you why I am here," again I nodded, "I saw that girl singing today  and I followed her car when she left with that boy. I know who took her."

My jaw fell and I swear it touched the floor, "What?"

"His name is Jack, he lives in a mansion on the west side and trust me with a girl that pretty she won't get killed but she may be sold or married off."

 "Sold!" I screamed because honestly it was  the only word I was sure I heard.

My twin nodded his gold eyes meeting my green ones, "He won't kill what is pretty, it's his only decent feature."

I nodded, trying not to lose my mind, "So where did he take her?"

"More than likely his condo, if not there his flat, but the thing is we can't get her yet we need to wait. Don't worry she will be fine for a bit, he won't decide anything with her until her third month in holding." Lucas said, a deep regret danced behind his eyes.

I looked at him shocked, "You want me to leave her with a man I do not know for who knows how long? For what, to create a freaking plan!?"

He nodded and turned to leave my room, "Oh and one more thing, how do you know she even needs to be rescued?"

I watched him leave and realized I didn't have an answer.

Evelyn's P.O.V

The dream started the same, I was on a castle roof in a flowing white dress. My red hair  fell down my back in loose was, a small feather in my hair. My feet were bare and the sand spread between my toes. I was looking towards the ocean, a butterfly dancing in the corner of my eye and the he appeared.

He was dress in a black suit that made his eyes glow. His white teeth shone in the little light and around him circled a cloud of despair and fear. He walked towards me and pulled my body to his, bending his face to mine. His mouth touched my ear as he whispered, "The butterfly is a lie!" And his lips crashed on mine.

***

I always woke at that part, my lips hurting and my feet cold. I felt a fear in my belly but I knew it would not last long, I would find a way out of here and then revenge I would take.

Author's Note:---------------------->>>>>>  Ok guys this is now a very different part then it would have been hope u like it.

Vote comment,

lots of love.

Lizzy