BONUS CHAPTER

BONUS CHAPTER

"You, I and Ours"

            Have you ever fallen in love with someone, someone you're crazy about? I surely have and he's all I ever wanted, nothing more nothing less

            Have you ever fallen in love with someone, someone you're crazy about? I surely have and he's all I ever wanted, nothing more nothing less. "You should be working", I said to him as he pulled me into his chest, inside the apartment I had bought for the both of us. "You should be too, but you're not", he countered and smirked at me, resting his chin atop my head. Shota and I have been dating for a year and a half since I graduated from UA. I worked as a pro hero in Ryukyu's agency, just like Nejire. And Class 1-A is now on their 2nd year. News of us dating officially, circled the internet and not all was very fond of it, but eventually they did, though I never really cared anymore. I was in love with him as he was in love with me. Although meeting mom was a little embarrassing as she tends to act all motherly. She basically interrogated Shota about future plans and all and I had to shut her up, before she sends Shota running. In the end, they talked like they were friends, minimal conversations, because mom wasn't also the type to talk too much.

            In my 20th birthday, that happened just a few months ago, we went to the beach that Hina and I used to go. She would have been also 20, if she were alive, but I decided that I should set her free, on the beach we always go to when we were kids. Shota was there for moral support. "She's happy, wherever she is", he whispered as he hugged me from behind, his hands wrapped around my arms, and my hands on his wrists. "Thank youo, Sho", I whispered as I kissed the base of his hand and gave him a smile, glancing at him. He kissed on top of the head and smiled, the wind hitting us.

            A lot has happened in the months and months of dating him. I've gotten to know more about him and so did he, with me. We also have partnered up with a criminal arrest and he was as awesome as he is. But he couldn't help but be worried for me. "Is the mighty Eraserhead, worried about me?", I teased him and pinched my cheek. "Yes, of course and we'll always be, so get used to it", he said, kissing the bridge of my nose. "Sho, professionalism", I said to him. "Then call me, Eraserhead", he smirked and deployed his weapon, bringing himself up. I rolled my eyes, sending him a smirk along with a smile and a giggle. "Showoff", I muttered as we went on with the mission at hand.

I giggled at him and pushed away, Fuku jumping in on us. "I should have left Fuku with Eri-chan, she was so heartbroken", I said to him as the cat had basically climbed in between us. "You bring her everyday, that's enough for Eri", he pet Fuku, as she stood up, climbing onto his face. "She really thinks she's your owner", I smiled at the two of them. "She does this all the time, kinda reminds me of you, climbing on to me", he pulls Fuku off his face and sets her down, eyeing me and raising an eyebrow. "Oh shut up, its not like you don't like it", I leaned forward, placing a kiss, slipping my tongue right in. "Y/n, are you planning something?", he whispered on my face. "Hm, I'll let you decide, Aizawa-sensei~", I teased him, my fingers grazing his chest. "I gladly take the offer, Chisuke", he said my hero name with such ecstasy, his voice a little breathier and sexier than usual.

🎉 You've finished reading ᴍʏ ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴀ: ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀs "ᴇʀᴀsᴇʀʜᴇᴀᴅ x ʏ/ɴ" 🎉