PART 6

author's note: new character coming in. don't hate on him, please, i just wanted to spice things up and hopefully, this does it. anyways, thank you for reaching part 6, love you all:>

Eraserhead x Y/n

"Part 6"

            I told my mom about the siege happening and she permitted me to go and leave a day early

            I told my mom about the siege happening and she permitted me to go and leave a day early. I said our goodbyes and got into the train as soon as possible with all of my things, including the box that Hina had given me. I got back to Heights Alliance, meeting up with my friends as they help me unpack my things.  They told me all the details of how the heroes were being deployed to each location, clearing out those dead ends. "We'll find her, I know for sure", Nejire said and looked proud as she stood up, her fist in front of her. "It's only a matter of time", Amajiki says. I nodded at them, agreeing to what they said. Mirio was outside the balcony. "Hey, don't worry so much. We'll find her and we'll get her", I said to him, to ease up the burden he was feeling of not being able to save the little girl when he had the chance. "I was there. And I could have saved her", he said and stared into his hands, getting angry at himself. "Mirio, you did the right thing, you did what any of us would have done in the situation. And you followed orders. Don't blame yourself", I put a hand on his shoulders, Nejire and Amajiki joining us. Nejire rested her head on Mirio's shoulder, on his side arm and I pulled Amajiki right in, hugging both of them with my hands wrapped around their shoulders as we looked at the horizon ahead of us.

            Just then, I saw someone approaching our dorm building. Someone who was all too familiar. "Isn't that?", Nejire started. "Endo Izanagi", I finished as I ran out of my room, going through the stairs – because it was easier – and into the front door of Heights Alliance. When I opened the front door, I passed by Shota, but I was too thrilled to even notice him. I ran as fast as I could. "Nagi!", I shouted, catching the guy's attention as he spread his arms and I jumped right into him, hugging him tightly. He lifted me up my feet and smiled. "It's been so long", I said to him, burying my face in his neck. "Too long", he said and smiled even more, burying his face in my neck. He set me down and the other three joined us. "Endo! How have you been?", Mirio asked, greeting the guy. "Endo-san", Nejire placed a handshake, Endo still being the nervous wreck he is with Nejire – she was his first crush. And he put an arm around Amajiki, greeting him with such a grin. "Endo, to what do we owe the visit?", Amajiki asked. "How did you even get in?", I stepped in the conversation. "Visitor's pass. I got it yesterday, planned on visiting you, but you weren't here. I heard about Hina, I'm sorry", and we were at it again, the reminder of her death. If I was being honest, I am sick and tired of always hearing 'I'm sorry', but when he gave me a soft and sad smile, I could only feel relief, a sense of calmness in his eyes. "I'm okay, for now, that is", I said to him, as he rubbed my left arm, pulling me into a hug and kissed the side of my head. "I also heard about the siege coming from Rock Lock, he asked Sir Nighteye if I could participate", he said and we all looked at each other. "The more the merrier", Mirio commented, but with a low tone and a sad expression as he forced himself to smile.