PART 9

author's note: trouble in paradise :>

Easerhead x Y/n

"Part 9"

            I was discharged in the earliest of mornings, so I still had time to go to school

            I was discharged in the earliest of mornings, so I still had time to go to school. I packed my things, texted Amajiki and Nejire that I was arriving soon. I went to Mirio's room to let him know that I was being discharged and that we'll be waiting for his return. "Will you be okay?", I asked him out of concern for my friend, because he just lost Sir Nighteye and his quirk. He gave me a huge grin, a lively smile and a big tight hug. "I'll be fine, Y/n. We keep smiling for the people, right?", he reminded me so much of All Might, just like how Midoriya reminds me of All Might, too. I bid him farewell and proceeded to the door, smiling as I waved a hand goodbye – more like a see-you-later.

            As I reached school, I immediately went to Heights Alliance, retrieving my things and setting down a few that I brought with me in the hospital. After that, I went to look for Amajiki and Nejire, but on my way looking for them, I couldn't help but feel eyes on me. What's going on? I felt exposed that I hugged myself and walked faster, hearing gossiping whispers all around me. I closed my eyes, hugged myself and then blinked away the nervousness I was feeling. I moved faster and saw Amajiki and Nejire approaching me. "Y/n", they called out, running towards me, Amajiki hiding me in a protective hug. "What going on?", I asked them. "You don't know? You haven't seen it?", Nejire stared into my eyes with a worried look, something I don't see her quite make. I felt as if the world hated me. She showed me her phone and my eyes widen at the picture I saw, with a caption that said, 'A student-teacher relationship happening at one of the most prestigious schools in Japan'. My heart sank as I stared in horror at the picture of me and Shota, kissing. It was probably taken last night when we were just outside Eri's room.

            My ears started ringing and I fell, Amajiki catching me. They took me to the nurse's office and immediately called Shota. The news reached everyone in school, including the teachers and the principal. They had a meeting about it and Shota got scolded for having such a scandal, degrading the image of UA. On the bright side, Shota's circle of friends, was in support of him, because this was the first time, they've seen him so happy and alive, unlike the time of his other friend's death, Oboro Shirakumo, known as Loud Cloud. Midnight, All Might, Present Mic and even Principal Nezu, was in support of his decision, of his decision to pursue such a relationship. Shota might not admit it, but he was overjoyed by the amount of support he got from his friends, but still, Principal Nezu asked him to deny this rumor, saying that its photoshopped or do anything for the sake of the school and for the sake of myself as well. Shota wasn't thrilled on that part, but it was what needed to be done.

            When Shota received the news that I had fainted, he immediately went to the nurse's office and sat beside me on a chair. I was pale, stressed out by all of this. When I regained consciousness, I saw my friends surrounding me, Recovery Girl and Shota. Amajiki and Nejire came out of the room, as well as Recovery Girl to give us some time to talk. "I'm sorry this got out of hand", he said as he put a hand on top mine. He smiled, but I didn't have the courage to face him. I felt ruined, exposed, being stripped of my very skin as I heard people gossip about me. The well-known, Big Four, was now disgraced and it's all of my fault. I was angry, at myself, because it was my fault, but my anger clouded my very mind and I took out that anger on Shota.