PART 3

author's note: to anyone who's asking -- not that anyone is really askin -- Y/n's quirk is inspired by Kuriyama Mirai from Beyond the Boundary. thank you so much for reaching part 3.

Eraserhead x Y/n

"Part 3"

            I woke up to see a man beside me

            I woke up to see a man beside me. Aizawa-sensei? I thought to myself as I slowly opened my eyes to see Mirio, Nejire and Amajiki. "Y/n, thank god!", Nejire said and smiled, tears falling from her face. "What happened?", I asked as I was trying to recall what had happened before I got here. Why do you care? I heard myself say that. You don't know how much I care about you, Y/n. I heard someone say that, too, but who? "We brought you some food, please eat", Amajiki pleaded, handing me a tray of food. Vegetables and Fruits included. "Aizawa-sensei had found you, collapsed on the floor. He immediately brought you here. Recovery Girl says you're fine to go as long as you eat and sleep", Mirio said and I sat up, my head resting on the wall. I held it, trying to remember what exactly had happened. I sighed and smiled as I started to eat, them talking about funny things so I wouldn't be able to remember about Hina. But I was thinking about her. I was still thinking about her.

            As soon as I had recovered my strength, they helped me go to my room, with Mirio carrying me on his back. "This is lame, totally lame", I groaned out of embarrassment. "It's not lame", Mirio commented, a smirk on his face. "It's embarrassing", Amajiki said, letting out a chuckle as Nejire burst out laughing. "Just put me down, I can walk. I'm not a baby", I covered my face with my hands, my cheeks heating up. "Fine, but if we get to your room", Mirio tightens his grip on my legs as they led me straight to my room. Nejire opened the door and they went out as soon as I was safe and sound. "Thank you guys", I grinned before they closed the door behind them.

            I laid down the bed, repeating and replaying every memory. You don't know how much I care about you, Y/n. He said that, when I collapsed to the ground. He whispered that to me. But what does he mean by that? As I continued replaying the exact order of my memories. I realized that I wasn't fully unconscious, and that I could still hear words, sentences being made. An exchange of conversation between Recovery Girl and Aizawa-sensei.

            "I know that look. I very well, know that look. Are you?"

            "Maybe I am, I don't know, anymore"

            "But she's a student"

"And yet, I don't seem to care"

"Careful with your decisions Eraserhead"

"I AM careful"

"How did it even happen? I never knew you to be such a romantic"

"It just kind of did and without my knowledge of how"