PART 5

author's note: if you've reached part 5, then you must love this story or just here for Aizawa content, but either way, thank you so much... Xoxo, Akari;>

Eraserhead x Y/n

"Part 5"

            The day of the funeral came and many people arrived, some claiming to be her friends, some that I have already met and can confirm that they indeed became friends and some family members, I haven't seen before

            The day of the funeral came and many people arrived, some claiming to be her friends, some that I have already met and can confirm that they indeed became friends and some family members, I haven't seen before. She wasn't close to any of her family, because, as she said, she didn't like them. They were all judgmental people who judged her mom for being pregnant at such a young age and judged Hina more, about being fatherless. Screw the lot of them. I stood beside her ashes, a marble jar, near her picture. People offered their condolences and I thanked them, even if I wasn't in the mood to do so. When I wondered around her house, I stumbled into her room, piles of boxes everywhere.

            "There's a box for you", her mother said, startling me. "Are you moving?", I asked her, as I looked across all the boxes being labeled under Hina's name. "Yeah, moving back to my grandparents' house. There's nothing really keeping me here and if I do stay, maybe I'd kill myself, thinking about Hina", her eyes were puffy, bigger than mine was. She looked tired as ever. Hina wasn't very much likely, close to her mom either. They would fight for hours on end. They had their differences, but I know that Hina loved her mother so much and was just looking out for her. Takana-san also loved her daughter so deeply, I could tell from the way she describes her daughter when she's not around and would tell me stories about her, even if I already know each one, because, in each memory, I was there.

            "When I was cleaning up, I saw this big box, labeled under your name and a letter saying that this should be given to you", she handed me a large box, my name on the front and the letter sitting on top. I set the box down, looking at the letter. "For Y/n", it said and a tear formed under my eyes. She planned everything, all along. She was already planning her demise and so I was too late to stop her from doing so. The letter made me feel stupid and annoyed. I set the box down and sighed as I got outside of her room. "Y/n, I'll be leaving tomorrow. But I feel like I should give you her ashes, you deserve to have her more than I do", she said, hands on my shoulders. I didn't quite understand what she was saying, or rather, what she was trying to say. "Takana-san, maybe you should have her, instead of me. She's your daughter", I said, offering her more comfort. "Y/n. She loved you more than her own life and cherished you. She talks about you, all the time, your progress in school, your crushes, your dreams. The only time that I could see her smile, is when she speaks your name. So, I'm giving her to you, because I know, that you will cherish her too", she said and stopped me from further talking, going upstairs and packing more of her stuff. Soon people started leaving and I was the one who showed them their way out. I thanked everyone for coming and my mom was upstairs, tending to whatever Takana-san needed. When all guests were gone, her cries, heavy cries were heard and I rushed to see her sobbing so much, my mom hugging her. "She's gone. My daughter's gone. Why would she even do that to herself? I- I couldn't save her, take care of her", I hugged her from behind, glancing at my mother.