BONUS CHAPTER

author's note: mature content! WARNING! guys, this is a short chapter and i separated it, for people who doesn't want to read it, they can skip, but for those horny babes out there, here you go. don't feel bad about being horny, trust me, everyone feels it eventually. it's not something to be embarrassed about. but anyways, i'm not great in this department, so if you have anything in mind on how i can improve, please tell me. :>

BONUS CHAPTER

"At the Hospital"

            I felt butterflies on my stomach

            I felt butterflies on my stomach. My body was becoming warmer as I felt his forehead against mine, eyes closed. He pulls away, but leaving me with a kiss on top of my head. This man was everything I ever wanted. As I looked at him, my instincts acted and I pulled him by his capturing weapon and into a kiss. I used my toes, adjusting myself to his height. He adjusted to mine and set me down as he wrapped his arms around my waist, embracing me as he deepened the kiss. I felt his hands, sliding through my top. "We're in the hospital", I broke the kiss and stared into his eyes. "Who says we can't do it here?", he had a devilish smirk and I couldn't help, but make one myself.

            He pulled me into one of the janitor's closets and locked the door behind me. I was breathless as he kissed me without letting me breath. The air was sucked right out of me as I felt his hands travel from places that sent shivers all over my body. He pulled away, leaving my lips bare, only a string of saliva connecting us. He pulled me even closer to which I felt his bulge underneath his pants. He pinned me against the wall, pulling the wheeled pole as he set it on the side, gently as he kissed my neck, sloppy kisses that made me aroused – which in turn, made him want me more and vice versa. He trailed down to my collar bones, kissing on it and sucking it with his teeth. I let out a whimper at how I was so wet down there with just his kisses. He literally has a way with his actions. He cupped my boobs, massaging it as he trailed back to my neck, licking my earlobe and whispered something in my ear. "You're so fucking gorgeous", I arched my back as I felt him slip his right hand inside my patients' pants and into my wet area. "We haven't even started and yet, here you are, dripping wet", his biceps served as my support as I leaned in against the wall on my back and let out whimpers, as he said sweet sentences in my ears. I turned to look at him. "Are you gonna do it or what?", I taunted as I panted. He stared right back at with, a devilish grin as he inserted a finger inside my hole. "AAAHH~ SHO~", I moaned out his name and let out a loud whimper. He inserted another finger and I rested my head on his shoulder blades as I feel myself heat up. I breathed in and out, eyes shut as he moved his finger inside my wet hole, up and down, taking his time. He continued to pull and push his fingers in my hole and I was getting impatient with the slow pace he was at. "Would you look at that, you're bouncing on your own, getting impatient, little kitten?", I narrowed my eyes, facing him as he called me my first pet name. "That's... because, aaah~ you're so... slow, hmm~ kitty cat", I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered in his ears.

            This somehow made him more turned on, because he started pumping up and down at a much faster pace than before and I couldn't manage to hold my tongue as I started panting and moaning some more. I bit my lower lip, closing my mouth, my eyes shut as bit my ear in such ecstasy. I covered my mouth to minimize the noise. We were in the hospital, for heaven's sake and I couldn't afford being caught having sex in the hospital, nonetheless with a teacher, with my lover. I was too afraid, but that was all clouded when I came on his fingers. A panting mess, was I. But that wasn't the end of it, because I still had to relieve him of his growing boner.

            "You're not going to leave me hanging, are you?", he smirked, looking down on me. I playfully shook my head, my body getting excited for what's next. He lifted me up and placed on a clear table that was inside the janitor's closet. He kissed me, not breaking, only until he stripped me off of my pants and underwear. He laid me down the table, his hands trailing on my stomach, as he gave it kisses, gentle kisses. I arched my back and moaned his name. "Sho~". I closed my eyes, as his lips traveled down, kissing the walls of my thighs. I held onto the edges of the table, but as soon as I did, as soon as I felt the cold temperature hitting me. I shot a look at him, only to see him, unbuckles his belt, and unzips his pants, pulling it down to reveal his enormous length. He positioned himself on my entrance. He turned to face me. "You ready?", he asked for permission and I nodded, flustered cheeks as I covered my mouth, preventing moans from escaping. He pushed his length in and I bit my finger, suppressing pleasured sounds from coming out, not to make anyone suspicious or even come here. Luckily for us, no one was interrupting the moment. "hmm~ aahh~ I'm going to move now", and he moved, pounding into me with a slow pace at first, and then, bit by bit, little by little, his paces were becoming faster. Even my breasts were bouncing as he slammed his length into my hole.

            He leaned in closer, his palms set down on the table. He took my arms and wrapped it around his neck, his hands on my back as he kissed me and I moaned inside his mouth. Our tongue fought for dominance, which he clearly won. I gave in to his desires, to my own. I wrapped my legs around his waist to give proper access. He thrusted in and out, kept kissing me, breaking and then kiss me again as we both moaned so loudly – the wet kisses were only the ones keeping our voices from reaching the outside world. He broke the kiss as I panted. "I'm cumming. I'll pull out", he said in between breathes. I pulled him even closer. "Don't", I said and he shot me a look, still pounding into me. "What?", he was confused -- understandable. "I'm on a pill. Plus... I- I want to feel you inside me", my eyes sparkled as I looked at him and he took that as an opportunity to fasten his paces even more as we both feel our climax coming.

            When we both reached our climax, he pulled me into a kiss and I screamed inside his mouth. He came inside me, his length twitching, my hole in satisfaction. He pulled away from the kiss and collapsed on my chest. I held onto his hair as we both panted. He came so much that when he pulled out, cum came out of my hole. He stood up and I still laid on the table, my head spinning from pleasure. I stared down at him as he pulled his pants up. He pulled my arms and wrapped it around his ribs and smiled at me as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "That was fucking awesome", I exclaimed as he pecked my lips and grinned. "Shall I take you to your room now?", he asked and I giggled. "Yes, please. But I might need help. I can't walk", he gave me my pants and I stood up, almost tripping from the soreness of my thighs and legs. I pulled my pants up and sighed as I looked at him, handing out my hand as he helped me walk, so that my legs would be relieved from pain.

            We walked towards the elevator and went up down to my room. This might be one of the greatest days of my life. If only that were the case.