10. Potential Boyfriend

Y/n POV

I couldn't sleep a wink last night. Finn. Finn. Finn. That was all I could think of. His smile his lips his hair. His whole image was stuck in my head. I need to get rid of that these thoughts. I got up and looked in the mirror. My hair was a mess and I was super red.

I groaned and took off my pyjamas lazily. I had absolutely no motivation to get ready. I checked my calender. Nothing. I sighed a sigh of relief and pulled my pyjamas back on. I jumped back onto my bed. But as I was about to close my eyes there was a tap. I sat up in shock. There it was again.

I looked towards my window and screamed. "What are you guys doing on my roof!?" I screamed. I had fell back off my bed onto the floor. "We lost our keys" April called out sheepishly. "You guys never texted me that you were coming!" I called out as I got up from the floor.

"Y/n this house is our second home" Hailey called back. I groaned and slid the window open. "Fine whatever just break into my home" I said tiredly. I flopped back onto my bed as they climbed in. "Why are you still in bed? Its like 2:30" April said puzzled. "I couldn't sleep" I mumbled in to my pillow.

"Finn and Y/n were totally flirting all last night" Hailey said. "No I wasn't!" I defend myself. April raised an eyebrow. "So Finn was flirting with you and you didn't flirt back?" She asked. Hailey looked at me. "I- No thats not what happened we are friends!" I say. They glance at each other and back at me.

"Fuck. you guys need to help me" I say and hit myself with my pillow. "Whats wrong?" Hailey asks and takes the pillow away from me. "I can't stop thinking about him and its..terrifying" I say with urgency. Hailey smirked. "called it" She said. "What do you need help with? You find him attractive then ask him out" She says without blinking.

"Hailey she can't do that its way too soon. Also no offence by saying this but he is a celebrity. A ton of girls would probably want to-" April starts but Hailey nudges her. "April stop" Hailey hisses. "Its fine. Its true. A lot of girls want him and there could be a bunch of side effects along with dating him" I say and nod. "So I need you to help me move on, find someone else however I should say it" I say seriously.

"You can't be serious" Hailey says. April looks shocked. "I'm siding with Hailey on this one. You cannot be for real" April exclaims. Hailey nods. "I don't want to complicate my life any more than this" I say desperately. Hailey looks upset but nods.

"Honey, I know this might be complicated and we completely support you but. You can't stop liking someone that easily" April says softly. Hailey nods. "I know" I say and nod quickly. "So what can I do to ease this?" I ask.

Fifteen minutes later my phone was projected on my tv and we were going through tinder. "What about this guy?" Hailey says excitedly. "He is a sophmore, loves sport, he plays football and loves his..yacht" April reads out his bio. I shake my head. "No" I say. Hailey groans and flops the phone on the bed.

"Y/n we have been on this app for 30 minutes and you skipped every single one" She says and turns the phone off. "This isn't working" I groan. "We need ideas" Hailey said and turns to Hailey. "We could.." April stops. "Okay I have no idea what else we could do" She says sheepishly.

My phone buzzes. It was a text from Finn. I grabbed my phone and opened it. "Get over him my ass" Hailey says and smirks. I was way too focused to even comprehend what they were saying. "Tinder is overrated anyways" April says.

Messages Between Finn and Y/n
|Finn| Hey I'm sorry if my friends and I bothered you last night. Millie can be very outgoing?
|Y/n| No it was great to see you two and ur friends🙃
|Finn| Thats relieving lol
|Y/n| So what do you say about me?😏🤭
|Finn| I almost forgot about that😂 All good things of course
|Y/n| Now I'm intrigued😂
|Finn| Just how admirably beautiful you are
|Y/n| I'm Flattered🥰. But Your friends must of had high standards of me😭
|Finn| They loved you I promise.
|Y/n| What else do they know🤭🤭
|Finn| I told them that you are the funniest person I've ever met. You've stuck in my brain like glue. I am 100% serious when I say this.
|Y/n| Thanks Finn you always make my day and I can't stop thinking about you too :)
|Finn| I'm glad :)💙

Y/n POV

"He is totally into you" April says with a bright smile. I jerk my head up. "What? How did you-" I say before I realize my phone was still projecting on the screen. "Shit!" I turn it off. "Well I don't think we need to help you anymore" Hailey says in accomplishment. "He doesn't like me like that!" I defend him. "Yes he does! He sent you a heart emoji" April exclaims.

Hailey nods. "A heart means love Y/n" She says and pats my shoulder. "Its a blue heart! Blue hearts means we are just friends" I say. "Whatever you say" April says giddily. "We'll go put pizza in the microwave. They go walk out. "It goes in the oven!" I call out.

Even though I said it so many times I couldn't help but think he might like me. I blushed and hid under my blanket as I read all of our texts.