4. Mutuals

Y/N Pov
My hand shook over the button. Was this actually real? I mean I sort of expected something else to happen but, so soon? He had sent it 18 minutes ago. I didn't know what to do. I thought about waking April up but I didn't want to bother her. She looked extremely tired.

I got up and brushed my teeth giving me time to think it over. But each second of not seeing the text was torture. I walked back to my room and took my phone off the charger. "Hey when did you wake up" April groaned in a sleepy tone. "Finn texted" I said. It was the onky words I could manage.

April shot straight up. "What did he say!? No wait don't open it! NO open it" She said excitedly. I felt extremely nervous. "Oh my gosh Y/n its not a big deal" I thought to myself. "You know what I am opening it" I declare and open my phone again. I opened the dm.

Finn POV

It was so weird. I don't know what it was but Y/n kept coming into my mind. Its like I couldn't stop thinking about her. I thought about it for a while. I checked my instagram. She followed me back yesterday! Caleb sat across from me. "What are you doing?" He asked with a mischievous look.

"Oh uhm, nothing I guess" I replied and looked back at my phone. "You know its kind of creepy how attached you are to this girl" He mutters. "I'm not!" I scoffed. "I just want to be friends" I said. I didn't know if what I said was true. "Well then stop being scared and slide into her dms" He emphasised.

"Okay" I said with a sigh. He looks like he accomplished something. My fingers shake softly for some reason. I think about what I should type. My stomach feels like butterflies. Caleb thankfully turns to his phone.

Messages Between Y/n and Finn
|Finn| Hey!
|Y/n| Hey😋
|Finn| don't take this the wrong way ofc but I thought u seemed pretty cool and thought we could maybe get to know each other a bit?🙃
|Y/n| yeah of course! I'm always down to making new friends😋
|Finn| Cool. Well im Finn Wolfhard lol
|Y/n| Im Y/n🙃
|Finn| tell me about youself :)
|Y/n| Okay well I am 15, my favourite colour is purple and I have a really cute cat🐈
|Finn| No way I love cats! Well I am Finn I am an actor, I am 16 and Idrk what to say😅
|Y/n| You actually seem a lot cooler than I expected haha
|Finn| Oh thanks I think
|Y/n| Im sorry I have to go but Id love to talk to you again
|Finn| That would be great bye Y/n :)
|Y/n| Byee :)

Y/n POV

I kept smiling and reading the conversation over and over again. Why did I say he seemed cooler than I expected? He might of thought I thought he was going to be a jerk. I didn't think that at all! Oh fuck. I thought about texting him again but I said I had to go 12 minutes ago.

I had only said that because I felt way to embarrassed to say anything else. Also because April kept playing Careless Whisper in the background at times. What if he thought I said I needed to leave so I didn't have to talk to him? Gosh Y/n stop overthinking about this.

You know what I will post a photo of me doing something so he knows. "April we are going out today!" I yell. April looks shocked but agrees. "Alright alright! Lemme get ready" She says and runs to the room where her overnight bag is. I jump and make an effort to look good.

I decided to invite our other friends. (April, Hailey and I were the closest to each other but we get along with a few others). Max, Harrison and Jayla were able to come. "Lets goo" April called out. We greeted each other and started walking around the streets and talking. I posted a picture on my instagram as we left. I actually did have a great time.

Finnwolfhard, Milliebobbybrown and 982,096 others likedY/n__ almost got ran over for this

Y/n__ almost got ran over for this..worth it

JaylaSheira We ate💋💋
  |Y/n__ and left no crumbs❤️😍

April__ apologising on behalf of us for the car that swerved😔😔
  |Y/n__ I CANT-

Milliebobbybrown Slayed x
  |Y/n__ love youu😽

PenPinapple MILLIE HAS JOINED THE CLUB
Jaq1xcts this girl will have the whole stranger things cast on her side.. girl boss❤️💪
RandoHoe MILLIE WTF
Sneakersoversleepers She is so fucking ugly🤢
PeppaMint Y/n ruined the photo 🤬
KaylaFans Why is everyone hating on her ?🙁

View all 78,542 comments