Summer Fun

With summer coming to an end your wives promised you a mini vacation to celebrate. Olivia and Alex both have been working nonstop with some hellacious hours so there were days your paths didn't even cross.

However, Alex was now home and waiting in the bedroom for you to show her the bathing suits you ordered for the trip. The blonde beauty was in the middle of packing while she waits.  Olivia strolls in earlier than usual smiling as she sees Alex.

"Hi, baby."

Alex lifts her head smiling at her "Hi. Your home early."

Olivia nods "Yeah Fin said he's got it covered. Besides we leave tomorrow night. Where's y/n?" she asked looking around.

"In the bathroom. She ordered some bathing suits for our trip and wanted to see how they looked."

Olivia sits on the bed taking off her shoes along with her badge and gun as she listens to Alex explain.
"So what your saying is I made it just in time for the show?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

Alex chuckles "It would appear so captain."

Their playful banter is interrupted by the sound of the bathroom door opening. Stepping out you smile at them both. The color of the suit made your skin glow. And with the tiny strings, there was no way you were getting  tan lines.
You smiled at the two women whose mouths hung wide open.
"What do you think?"

"Turn around." Olivia orders.
You smiled turning for her.

"Your whole ass is out!" She shouts.

You chuckled turning back around.
"Well duh. It's a thong Bikini Liv."

"There is no way you're wearing that."

You rolled your eyes "Well sorry to tell you MOM but I am."

"You're not walking out on the beach for the world to see your ass."

"What does it matter?! It only belongs to you anyway!" You shout back at the brunette.

"Hey!" Alex shouts with a pout.

"And you." You chuckled winking at the blonde.

"Baby please don't wear that. I'll have to fight off gross men all day. I'd like to actually relax on this vacation." Olivia whines.

You giggled walking towards her straddling her lap.

"Olivia. I promise you the only person I care about looking at me is you and Alex. Okay??"

The brunette nods her head and sighs "Yeah okay."

"You really don't like it?" You asked.

"I love it, baby. Just not for others to see. You're mine."

"Your right I am yours. So think about it like this. All of those people who look my way they only get to look. You on the other hand...well you get to do much much more." You husked rolling your hips in her lap.

She chuckles smacking your ass cheek hard with her hand causing you to gasp.

"Fine. But if someone touches you I swear to god..."

"No one will touch me. Unless it's you."

"Hello!" Alex shouts once more.

You chuckled rolling your eyes at her.

"You know what I meant."

The blonde chuckles "Yes I do. Now come over here so I can see that ass up close."

You giggled crawling across the bed to her. She smiles spinning you around so your face is buried into the sheets and your ass is on display for her. She looks you over one good time before smacking your ass hard causing you to moan.

The blonde smirks looking over at Olivia.
"You have to admit it Liv...her ass looks delicious in this suit."

Olivia chuckles shaking her head "Yeah that's what I'm worried about."

Alex laughs giving your ass another hard smack.