Sorry, I'm Late.

Working late is always a pain in the ass. Especially when all you wanted to do was go home and be with your wives. Since Noah left for college the three of you have had more time and privacy to rediscover each other. Since then the three of you have craved each other constantly. You were happy to be even though you dragged yourself through the door.

The lights were off only light coming from the kitchen stove light. You dropped your bags and shoes and the door quietly expecting your wives to be asleep. Carefully you tiptoed down the hallway craving your bed. Suddenly low moan echos down the hallway halting your steps. A string of moans follows increasing in volume quickly. Quietly walking towards the cracked door you peek inside with wide eyes.

Olivia is pounding Alex into the mattress from behind. You watched as she thrust rapidly into her smacking her ass as she goes. Alex arches her back moaning loudly. Gasping you walk inside the room watching the scene in front of you. Olivia glances back seeing the movement out the corner of her eye. When your eyes meet she smiles. "Looks like we have an audience baby." Olivia husked. Alex's head snaps up relief spreads across her face once she makes eye contact with you. You smile at her "Sorry I'm late." Olivia chuckles "Oh no honey you're just in time. See Alex here was just about to start begging. Weren't you baby?" she asked smiling down at her. Alex nods her head moaning as Olivia smacks her ass.

You chuckled "Well don't let me stop you." Olivia smiles as her hips start to move again causing Alex to moan. You watched in awe of Olivia's movements. Striping down to your bra and panties you climb on the bed behind Olivia. Gently you run your hands along her soft muscular back. Her movements decrease as she leans back against you. Taking the opportunity you slide your hands up to her breasts cupping them rolling her nipples between your fingers. She moans leaning back against you as you take her earlobe between your teeth. Alex takes notice of the decreased movements letting out a whine as she pushes back against Liv. You chuckle " Like how needy she is for you baby." you tell her massaging her breasts. Hovering your mouth over her ear you whispered " Give it to her Liv."

Olivia nods grabbing Alex by her hips as she repeatedly pounds her. Alex cries out as her hands grip the bedsheets. "Yes. Yes. Right there Liv. Fuckk." Alex cries as her back arches. You chuckled watching her come undone begging Olivia to take her. "Come Liv you can do better than that. Make her cum baby," you tell her. Olivia groans wrapping Alex's hair around her hand tugging her back towards her body. "God yes! Liv, please. " Alex cries. Olivia pulls her back flush against her front as her hand follows a path down to her clit drawing small circles around it. Following suit you move your arms around them both until you find Alex's nipples tugging, pulling, and rolling them in between your fingers. She cries out loudly as tears fall down her face. "Fuck." she sobs as her body reaches its peak. Egging her on as Liv repeatedly slams into her body she exploded sobbing uncontrollably.

Her body slumps down on the mattress as she trembles and whimpers softly Olivia follows behind her. You wait for a moment letting them recover silently running your hand along Olivia's back. Once she finds the strength Olivia pulls out flopping on her back on the empty side of the bed breathing heavily. Chuckling you hover over Alex's body placing gentle kisses on her ass making a path up her back till you reach her face placing a gentle kiss on her cheek. "Are you alright love?" you whispered. "Mhmm," she mumbles eyes still closed as her body tries to calm down.

You smiled before moving off the bed to grab a towel from the bathroom. When you return Olivia is up removing the strip and cleaning it before she puts it up. You take your time gently cleaning Alex up rolling her onto her back. Once you finished you tossed the towel and climbed into the bed. Alex rolls onto her side snuggling as close as possible. You smiled placing a kiss on her head as she rests it on your chest. Olivia comes back to the bed climbing in on the other side wrapping her body around Alex kissing her shoulder. "She's out like a light." she chuckles looking over to you. Laughing you nod your head " You wore her out."  Olivia laughs " She asked for it! She's been a brat all day." The two of you laughed watching Alex sleep peacefully. "Hmm. Well, maybe tomorrow ill be a brat," you say to Olivia with a smirk. She grins leaning over Alex to kiss you. "Be careful what you ask for sweets," she whispered against your lips. You giggled "Love you." you tell her placing one more kiss on her lips before snuggling back into Alex. Olivia chuckles "love you too." before she curls up behind Alex drifting off to sleep.