Camping

"Whose idea was it to go camping again?" Alex whined throwing her bags down on the ground. You snickered as she scowls swinging at the bugs flying around her head. Olivia rolls her eyes "you know Alex you could help us with the tent instead of complaining." she tells her as the two of you try to put the tent up.

"If you rented a cabin then you wouldn't need help pitching a tent!" Alex barks back. "Come on Lex it's not that bad." you chuckled. Alex shakes her head crossing her arms "I am not sleeping on the ground! Plus, there are bugs and wild animals out here." she says looking around the campsite. "Yes! I got it!" liv cheers rising up from her spot on the ground. She smiles walking over to Alex "honey we have a tent, sleeping bags, and extra blankets so you won't be on the ground. Plus, I seriously doubt anything out here is wilder than you." She chuckles winking at her.
"Shut up Liv!" Alex barks back trying to hide her smile.

Hours later you and Alex are cuddling by the fire Liv made. "See it's not so bad right?" You asked her. "I guess." She mumbled leaning back against you. You chuckled looking over at Liv silently asking her to join you. She grins walking over to you wedging herself between the log and you. She exhales pulling you two close. "This is great. I have my two best girls in my arms, a warm fire, and the stars above us."

"Liv did you bring the stuff to make s'mores?" You asked with excitement in your eyes. "Sure did babe," she says getting up to get the supplies. "Ugh. Those things are loaded with sugar! There is no way I'm eating that." Alex grunts. "Umm, excuse me s'mores are delicious." You exclaimed to Alex. She rolled her eyes turning her attention back to Liv.

"Alex have you ever even tried one?" Olivia asked with a slight smile. Alex shakes her head "no and I don't plan to." "What?! How have you never had a s'more before?!" You asked in disbelief. Alex shrugged her shoulders "mother never let me have any sugar." Olivia chuckles hovering the marshmallows over the fire. You wrapped your arms around Alex kissing her cheek. "Will you try one for me? Please!" You whined. Alex huffs "I guess. If it will make you two feel better." Olivia smiles handing her the s'more. The two of you watch as she takes her first bite which is followed by the most delicious moan.
"Holy shit these are good!" Alex yells looking at her half-eaten s'more. "I told you!" You chuckled.
Olivia makes enough for the three of you while you cuddle around the fire. Every so often Alex tries to sneak a bite off of your s'more. You giggle shaking your head as you offer the desert to her. "See camping isn't all bad now is it?" You asked her kissing the side of her head. "It's getting better. However, I'm still not okay with sleeping on the ground." She says with a mouth full of food. "Well, then you can sleep on top of me. How does that sound?" Olivia offers her. Alex nods her head "I like that idea." She says winking at Olivia. You laugh leaning back against Olivia as she wraps her arms around the two of you. Twisting your head you lean up to kiss Liv mumbling a thank you against her lips. She smiles "anything for my girls."