Chapter 10: What Just Happened

~Harry's POV~

I tried to get my mind off of what just happened.

I regained my composure in my chair and tried to think about something else before I got too excited. My skin seemed to burn where she touched me, strangely, in a good way. I wished more than anything at that moment that I could have my hands uncuffed so I could hide the situation in my lap. Hazel sat there and smiled at me, not noticing the internal argument I was having with myself. I fidgeted around a bit longer before she asked me what was wrong.

"Um, its just that, um..."

"Yes, Harry?" She asked me innocently.

"Well theres something...." I stalled, trying to think of something intelligent to say while fidgeting with my legs.

"What is it? Was there something we forgot?"

"Ah...yes."

"What is it?"

I thought about it a bit longer, "We need...we still need," I went over our plan so far and tried to think of some sort of flaw to contradict. "We need light!" I smiled triumphantly, finally getting my head back into the game.

"What do you mean?"

"Well we can't read a map in the darkness."

"Oh! I have just the thing." She smiled at me. Getting out of her chair she went behind her desk and I saw her dig around her purse. She held her keys up and showed me the little flashlight hanging from the key chain. It was about the size of my little finger and it was pink.

"Does it work?" I asked, doubting its size.

"Of course." She said taking it off of the key ring. "Here get up again." She ordered.

I did as she said, prepared this time, and felt her slip it into my boxers as well. But I was fortunate enough to keep my cool.

"There you go. You should be all set."

"Thanks again Hazel." I smiled.

She blushes slightly and opened her mouth to say some thing else, but the guard came in. He eyed the both of us standing in the middle of the room.

"Hazel, are things alright? Did he try to hurt you?"

"No Luke, it's alright, you can take Harry back." She sighed. "Bye Harry."

I mumbled a goodbye, partially disappointed she didnt call me Curly again, and walked carefully with the two items in my pants. I got sent back to my cell after that and quickly shoved the two belongings under my bed. We had dinner and our final break for the day before we would get locked up, which is when I could talk to the lads about tonight.

"I got the map, and even a light!" I explained in a hush whisper as soon as they were in hearing distance.

"Alright! I can't wait for tonight!" Zayn snickered.

"Oh geez, neither can I, you really think we can do this?" Liam questioned nervously.

"Of course!" I assured him, "I've even thought away to get the guards to think we're still in bed."

"How?" Both Zayn and Liam asked, leaning in with interest.

I sat them down and talked about how we could make molds out of the cement and paint them with art supplies. I mention Hazel's idea of having rocks as a filler and doing an entire head so they think we're still lying there. I did remind them though that this would have to be done over time, and that tonight we were just going to do a quick test run to see how things go.