Chapter 7: Smiling

~Harry's POV~

 I just couldnt stop smiling.

I couldnt pinpoint exactly what it was that got me in such high spirits but it was good for a change. I was dragged into my cell only to wait there for a few minuets before being taken out to the construction site with Zayn and all the other Block C members. We worked on it for two hours. After, we had our showers and our final break for the day. Zayn, Liam and I sat at our usual spot and discussed today's events like we had been doing for the last couple of days.

"So howd it go with you?" Zayn nodded my way. I already knew what he was refering to, I didnt have to ask.

"Great actually, guess what I found out."

"What?" Liam and Zayn asked simultaneously.

"She aint busting us for what we're trying to plan."

"Well we figured that." Liam countered.

"You figured, but she actually admitted to me it that she wont say nothin' about it."

Zayn smirked at me, "Oh my god."

"What?" I asked seriously.

"You have a thing for her, dont you?"

I could feel my blood rising to my cheeks immediately after he said that, "I dont know what your talking about." I argued.

Liam and Zayn both started laughing after that, " 'admitted to me' " Zayn mimicked. Liam was laughing along with him.

"Guys! Stop it!" I growled, even though I wasnt actually mad, I wanted to start laughing with them but used all the self control I had to keep a straight face.

"Anyway." Zayn said still smiling at me, "You're sure we can trust her?"

"Yeah," I said calming down, "She aint gunna rat us out, she was serious about it too."

"Alright, thats great, we can use that to our advantage," Zayn chuckled darkly, eyeing Liam with a smirk.

Whatever it was they were communicating, it went right over my head, "What do you mean?"

"Well shes gunna get Liam to move cell blocks, Im sure she can do alot more. With her help, we should be able to escape much more easily."

I gave him a horrified look, "Are you crazy!? We're lucky enough to have her look the other way, but asking her for stuff, using her like that, she aint gunna go for it. We'd be tricking her, thats terrible." I said in a panicked tone, hoping no one else heard me.

Zayn rolled his eyes, "Chill Styles, we arent asking her directly, thats not how Liam did it. We just gotta sneakily ask for stuff and shell hand it to us." He shrugged. "Especially Liam, shes really taken a liking to him." Zayn said patting Liams back.

I felt a sick feeling in my stomach when he mentioned Liam but brushed it off and shook my head, "Too risky, she'll find out and she might tell the warden. Plus we're taking advantage of her trust."

Zayn and Liam busted into another fit of laughter, "Calm down mate, we'll be careful....and her trust? C'mon you're the one who was tellin us not to trust them therapists in the first place. The cement mix is gettin to yer head."

I sat there dumbly like a child, I kept my mouth shut while Liam and Zayn finished talking. He was right though, I was the one who didnt trust them at first and now I was the one worrying. I told myself to calm down and that escaping was our main priority, and not anything else. Soon the whistle blew, and that was our queue to line up and get counted to get back into our cells for the final lock up of the day.