Beginnings

You are part of my existence, part of myself. You have been in every line I have ever read, since I first came here, the rough common boy whose poor heart you wounded even then. You have been in every prospect I have ever seen since - on the river, on the sails of the ships, on the marshes, in the clouds, in the light, in the darkness, in the wind, in the woods, in the sea, in the streets. You have been the embodiment of every graceful fancy that my mind has ever become acquainted with. The stones of which the strongest London buildings are made, are not more real, or more impossible to displace with your hands, than your presence and influence have been to me, there and everywhere, and will be.
~Charles Dickens

23.

Sunlight glared at the coupled. Kookie slowly opened his eyes. He saw how he was so close to his husband. He blushed thinking about last night. He looked at Tae sleeping and how he was frowning in sleep. Probably from the light. Kook slowly got up hoping he won't awake the elder. He went to the window and closed the curtains. He looked over at Tae. His frowning smoothed. Kook smiled. He looked closely at his husband's face. He looked so at peace. So calm. He brushed the hair that were falling on Tae's face back. He thought back to last night. Taehyung had given him half the shares of his company. Kook went to washroom shaking his head. As he freshened up, he thought about them. Noe that he was free for ten days, he could fianlly breathe and think about them. True, it was their arrange marriage but Tae had done everything to make Kook comfortable but wasn't Kook being a bit selfish. Tae kept doing everything for him without any expectations but that didn't mean that Tae didn't need his love, right? And Kook was honestly just thankful. Because even if he had tried, he wouldn't have been able to find as good a husband as Tae.

He went to the closet and changed his clothes. Kook didn't like that it was Tae who did everything. Tae too deserved to be felt cared for. Kook decided that he would behave like a husband. It would be awkward at first sure. But they had an entire lifetime to spend with each other. Till when were they going to keep tip toing around each other? Kook was ready to be a husband. Tae had literally shown in every way he could that he wanted Kook happy and comfortable. It was his turn. He was going to pamper Tae too. The last month had been ten times more hectic for Tae than it had been for Kook. Kook knew that. But he had never once complained. It was time to be a good husband. With that, he opened Tae's closet. Taking out light pajamas and T shirt for him and kept it on their bed, where Kook had slept.

He went down. Mrs and Mr Kim had not come out of their room yet. So, he asked the househelp what Tae liked in the morning. She said she would just get his tea ready. He asked her to show him the kitchen and that from now on, he would be the one making it. The househelp smiled and told him exactly how Tae liked it. Soon, the tea was made. Kook was going to the room when Mrs Kim came out if the room.

'Already being a good husband, I see.' Ye Sura smiled. Kook blushed.

'It's nothing like that eomma.' Kook said shyly. Ye Sura felt pity on the blushing boy and left him in peace. He quickly ran to his room with the tray in his room before he ran to anyone else.

He set the tray on the side table. He went over to Tae. How was he supposed to wake him up? He softly went close to him and shook him, 'Tae?' Tae whined in his sleep. Kook smiled at his husband whining. He thought of something and before he could talk himself out of it, Kook bent down and kissed Tae's forehead and said, 'Wake up Hyung.' Tae felt the lips on his forehead and heard the soft voice. He opened his eyes and smiled as he saw Kook. Something struck him and he gave a mischievous smile.

'How do I wake up without my morning kiss?' Tae said pouting.

'Hyung!' Kook blushed. His confidence all wiped out after listening to his shameless husband.