The Brothers

This means normal talking or actions
This means thoughts or emphasis on words.

Luna's pov

It was...... Sirius Black.

Oh no. He crushed the flowers.

Sirius's pov

I was just trying to rage in peace! When the bitch that screamed in my face, and hurt my moony, crashed into me!

"Well look who we have here". Sirius drawled his words out as he spoke. He circled the blonde girl like a vulture waiting for its prey to die. Sirius was sure that his taunting would get a reaction from the girl.

"Here". She replied calmly and handed him a Lily. The flower she handed him had barely begun to bloom, it was still in the early stages of growth.

"Perhaps like this flower, you will learn to grow as well". Her voice was soft as she spoke.

But it infuriated Sirius, she wasn't saying anything about the fight earlier, or how she was the reason that Remus was hurt.

Why the hell isn't she saying anything!? She seemed to say a lot earlier!

"Listen here you weirdo! I don't care about some dumb flower lessons, I want you to apologize!". He pointed an accusing finger at her face and came into close contact.

"Get out of her face you disgrace!". A voice echoed from down the hall with much power. It caught the attention of everyone.

Regulus Black.

He came striding down the hall towards them. His steps seemed powerful as he walked, even his presence was numinous. Catching the eyes of both girls and boys. It was no surprise to anyone that both brothers were attractive. Both brothers had high cheekbones and haughty appearances. A classic look within their family.

(Seriously guys, look at the photo! Damn! 🤩👀📸)

Sirius slowly backed away from the girl's face and turned his attention to his little brother crossing his arms. Once everyone saw that both Blacks were meeting, they ran out of the corridor trying to avoid being caught in their brawl.

"Always ruining the fun, aren't you reg?". Sirius said as he peered down at his little brother. Regulus was only a few inches shorter than Sirius, but he always gave him a hard time about his height.

"And you're always being a tosser. Guess we both ruin things huh?"Regulus replied, turning around about to talk with the Ravenclaw girl. But he felt a hand grab him by his shoulder sending a sharp pain.

"Not so fast, not until she apologizes for hurting my boyfriend!". Sirius practically growled out, he struggled not to straight up jump his brother right there and then.

Sirius turned regulus around grabbing him by the collar of his shirt with both hands. Both glared at each other with pierced eyes, neither giving up in this silent competition. The girl watched them as she leaned on a wall with her flowers in hand.

"She doesn't have to apologize to your monster of a boyfriend!". Regulus spat in his face grabbing his wrists. He held onto them tightly until Sirius let go.

"Come on, let's go". Regulus said to the girl as he walked away.

"It was nice seeing you again!". The girl waved at Sirius and started to skip alongside Regulus. Following his pace and staying right by his side.

Sirius was left where he was standing, he had a smirk on his face as they left his sight.

Reggie has pretty good acting skills. But he has to tone it down, and I still want an apology.