The Outsider pt 1.

This means normal talking or actions
This means thoughts or emphasis on words

Severus pov

Fuck my life

Those were Severus' first thoughts when he woke up with a massive headache, prior to the day before because of those damn marauders! They thought it would be funny to throw him around like a ragdoll and then toss him in the black lake.

"Those bloody marauders, and they don't get punished just because 'ThEy'RE GRyFFindOrs tHey'rE ThE GoOD guYs", Severus said whilst getting ready for his day, he spoke out loud with pure hatred and annoyance.

Thankfully his roommates had already left for breakfast, being around them wouldn't have helped with his mood.
Most of his house mates weren't any better but they were definitely better than those four.

All they do is torment me and make my life a living hell, and to top it all off, they try to take lily away from me!
What a bunch of prats!

Severus dressed into his uniform and started his walk to meet up with lucius, regulus, and the black sisters. People who he would consider his close friends, and so would they. But wouldn't say out loud, because most slytherin parents believed in their children associating with only other pure-blood families and so on. Even around each other they couldn't let their masks fall. They all had their secrets, so they all left it at that.

Severus walked down the wide halls of the school. Always making sure to take the ones with less people, he really didn't feel up to staring at people giving him disgusted looks or dealing with humiliation. Or especially dealing with those mouth breathing pieces of shit. Even thinking about their names made his blood boil.

Sirius black. A boy way too bothersome for Severus's taste.

Remus Lupin. Even though he didn't do anything to him, he quite literally did nothing. He didn't stop the other boys from bullying him. Which made him annoying in that way.

Peter Pettigrew. A boy who needed protection 24/7. He wasn't a big deal and everyone knew it, and followed the others like a pet.

And their leader, the worst of them all.....

James fucking Potter.

His arch nemesis. The boy who can't take no. The playboy. The one who persists on ruining his life any chance he can get. Which was probably why he was cautious of every little thing he did. But Severus' hate was nothing compared to lily's absolute hatred for James. On the inside lily appears to be nothing but friendly and kind, anything but bad. That might have been true for the most part, but once you got on her badside, you just dug your own grave. Which was what Potter did every. Single. Time.

Even if he hadn't bullied Severus, lily wouldn't have ever reciprocated his feelings as she was a lesbian. She even had a girlfriend, Marlene McKinnon. But no one besides Sev and his friends knew.

As Severus turned the corner, there they were, waiting to take him down....