They're Gone? 📖

1k reads- thank you!!!! 

Tamaki's is a bit rushed, and I swapped out the character separators!! 

Kaminari Denki was never someone to go somewhere without making a big announcement to his friends

Kaminari Denki was never someone to go somewhere without making a big announcement to his friends. That's why, when he wasn't anywhere to be seen at the end of the school day, his friends begin to worry.

"What do you mean he's not answering?"
Mina's eyebrows furrowed as she looked over at Kirishima.

Everyone had gathered in the main room, all freaking out in their own ways. It was scary, the loud blonde was both missing and not answering his phone.

If he wasn't hitting on girls, then he was on his phone- and no girl could listen to him for more than five minutes without pushing him away.

Even (Y/n) was beginning to tear up. Midoriya was by her side, holding her close with a scrunched-up expression. Maybe he was so shocked he couldn't say anything.

But even that was strange. Izuku was the first person the class thought would be freaking out. They all believed he would be the one to say they needed to find their classmate.

Yet there he stood, silent. Maybe it was because he wanted to keep his girlfriend calm, or maybe it was something deeper.

No one's head was clear enough to think about the oddity.

Aizawa sighed and stood from leaning against the wall. This wasn't going to end well.

"Everyone needs to stay here for the rest of the day. No one leave, just in case he comes back."
It wasn't the only reason he wanted everyone to stay put.

Bakugo, who was actually deeply disturbed by his missing friend, looked over at Midoriya and tightened his fists. His girlfriend began to push him back, knowing there was something going through his mind.

It wasn't enough to keep him at bey, though.

"Oi- Deku!"
Snapping out of his one-track thoughts, the curly-haired teen looked over at the blonde.

"What the hell is going on, you've been too fucking quiet!"
Suddenly, everyone's eyes were on the previously thought to be timid male.

He had a point. Izuku was silent, keeping a tight grip on his girlfriend's waist. Only the most observant, intelligent, human could pin-point the look of satisfaction in his emerald eyes.

"Shouldn't you be coming up with some kind of plan to find him?!"
(L/n)'s brows furrowed slightly.

"Leave him alone! He's freaking out just as much as everyone else!"
That's what she thought, at least.

The tight grip on her form was only one of the reasons she believed so. His constant gaze on her made her think that he was just in deep thought. If anything, he might've been coming with a plan.