Injured On His Watch 📖

It wasn't suppose to happen, you getting hurt, that is

It wasn't suppose to happen, you getting hurt, that is. The LOV had managed a full blown attack while the class was hanging out after school, you were one of the main students who'd gotten severely injured.

.

"Izuku, what do you think?"
(E/c) orbs stared up/down at the male, capturing his full-on attention.

"Mmm... I think you look g-good in both."
He had to turn away at the thought of seeing his darling girlfriend in such revealing swimsuits. His face had flushed red the moment the duo had entered the feminine store.

"But should I go with green... or (f/c)?"
She held up the two bikini pairs and examined them closely.

Asui, who'd brought Jiro and the others into the store, looked at them and smiled.
"The green one would really fit your form better- ribbit."

Her smile reached her eyes, but as she turned around to keep browsing the racks, she sent a wink in the teen's direction.

Had he the confidence, he would've requested her to wear the green one. It gave him a sense of ownership, although it wasn't proper to think so.

"I-I agree!"
His voice came out as a squeak and (Y/n) giggled at the response.

"Alright then, green it is."
Izuku's lips stretched into a love-struck grin as the female turned around and headed off to the cash register.

He followed suite and soon the group was standing in the food court, hands full with bags of clothing and other junk.

The size of the normal group (about 20 people) had grown quite a bit, seeing how almost everyone had brought along their significant others.

It was definitely the perfect time for a surprise attack.

The lights in the building shut down and surprised gasps and screams emitted from the crowds. Izuku, fearing the worst, reached over to grab at (Y/n)'s arm, only to realize she was no longer next to him.

His eyes widened, blood running cold. The area only had minimum lighting, which only made matters worse. All of a sudden, a whisper hit his ear.

It was a deep voice, but he was quick to pinpoint it.
"Shigaraki."

The man laughed and pulled away, hand gripping the neck of Midoriya's beloved girlfriend. Her eyes were wide with fear. This was new to her, being taken hostage.

"I'd tread lightly boy, after all- you wouldn't want this lovely girl to die, now would you?"
Only four fingers were touching her skin, but it was more than enough to enrage him.

"I-I'm okay... Help... Help e-evacuate..."
Her voice was anything but steady, it only added full to his fire.

Izuku wanted to say no, to tell her he wouldn't leave her side for even a second, but her eyes were pleading. She was pleading for him to help the innocent people who were caught in the middle of the conflict.