S/O Quirks & Personalities: 📖

Quirk Name:Angel's Love

Quirk Name:
Angel's Love

Abilities:
The user has the wings of an angel and can heal any injury.

Drawbacks:
Depending on how bad the injury is, the user will become either, hungry, thirsty, or tired.
Flying too long can causes aching.
Due to having the 'love' of an angel, the user is incredibly sweet, but also oblivious.

Personality:
Izuku's S/O is a bit of a crybaby, a lot like himself. She's incredibly sweet and constantly shows him affection. She acts like his personal cheerleader. Sometimes shy, but most of the time happy and oblivious. She can hold her own in a fight but prefers to help instead. He tells her everything and vice-versa. She unknowingly does a lot of things to make him jealous, but it rarely occurs with other living things (?). Constantly by his side like a puppy. He calls her puppy sometimes due to it. Her family is loaded.

Home Standing:
High-high class

Home Standing:High-high class

Quirk Name:
Zip Zap

Abilities:
The user is capable of using electricity to move at the speed of light, making it look as though they are teleporting from one spot to another. Using the same method, the user can manipulate the lightning to zap anyone within a 10 mile radius, with the choice of how much voltage they wish to consume.

Drawbacks:
When zipping from one place to another, the electricity much be recharged every now and then, and the user can only teleport within a certain distance.
When zapping someone, 1/4 of the voltage used to shock them will shock the user as well.

Personality:
Definition of a Boss Bitch. A bit insecure but overall overpowering. She's incredibly nice to people who deserve it and can see behind anyone's shield. In comparison to Bakugo, she's pretty similar, aside from the aggressiveness and complete asshole-ism. She's capable of standing up to Bakugo, even to the point where he himself will admit she's on his level. Constantly acts tough in public but has a bad home-life, she becomes vulnerable once someone knows what goes on behind-the-scenes. 

Home Standing:
Low class

Quirk Name:Mother Nature

Quirk Name:
Mother Nature

Abilities:
The user has the same abilities as the goddess Gaia. They are capable of anything, as long as it is not manmade.

Drawbacks:
Due to being a mother to the earth, the user is mentally incapable of causing harm to the earth. Also, if she gets knocked out, the plants and animals around her become sentient. They protect her no matter the consequences.. while this might not be a drawback, I still wanted to add this.

Personality:
Pure baby. She is very kind and gentle, but not afraid to stand up for what she believes in. She constantly reminds him of who he is and what he stands for, as well as someone who isn't afraid to tell him that he's whoever he wants to be. She's always there to reassure him and make sure he does what makes him happy. More often then not, (when in private) he does things to make her a blushing mess, such as calling her Baby all of a sudden.

Home Standing:
High-middle class