Neko Neko Time: 💡🔞

^Something like that^
(AGED UP)
(18+ DIALOGUE)

It happened after Deku brought home some desserts from the Deli

It happened after Deku brought home some desserts from the Deli. Turns out there was a villain who wanted to keep him off the streets for a while, but didn't think about what would happen if someone else ate the cupcakes instead.

"AHH-"
The sudden scream was enough for the green-haired hero to bounce out from his home-office and into the kitchen, where he found (Y/n) sitting on the ground, a tail now coming out from under her dress.

"P-puppy? Are you alright?"
Hearing her nickname, she turned to look up at the person calling.

"Nyah~"
A furious blush exploded onto his freckled face, and he quickly took a step back.

"H-honey. Why are you half c-cat?"
As if she didn't understand, she tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"Oh god..."
Izuku pulled his hand up to his mouth and bit the skin on the back of his hand.

"Alright, s-so I'm not dreaming..."
He took a few deep breaths before bending down to her level.

"Can you understand me?"
Instead of responding with words, she leant forward and placed a kitten kiss on his cheek, immediately causing him to pass out.

...

As Midoriya came too, he notice a bit of extra weight on his abdomen. It seemed to have a puff of (h/c) hair and it was vibrating. Believing he'd been living a dream, he wiped his eyes and pinched himself, noting that he was, in fact, awake.

"P-puppy?"
The sudden sound caused (Y/n) to wake up and turn to face the green-haired man.

"Nyah..."
She seemed happy with her little nap and accidentally sat above his crotch, bending down to kiss him, giving the male a good view of cleavage.

Seemingly happy with the sight, he groaned and suddenly noticed how tight his pants became.
"Please... move, honey..."

Confused, she sat back up and pushed down on his growing groin. Releasing a soft groan, he watched as his wife whipped her tail back and forth, completely unaware of what she was doing.

"If- //ugh// you don't move... then something bad... will happen, puppy."

Ignoring his statement, (Y/n) moved forward on him and he seemed to lose control, flipping her over and basking in the lewd sight.

"Oh, honey... you're such a good girl..."

.

.

.

EXTRA

Midoriya happily examined your body, pride filling his senses at the mass amounts of hickeys decorating your skin. Slowly, you opened your eyes and flipped over to see striking emerald eyes staring into your own eyes with that love-sick stupor painted across his features.