Good Girls Are Chubby: 📣🔞

Be sure to read the bottom Ad!

🥦: Care? None.

🥦: Love? All of it.

🥦: I kinda think normal Izuku couldn't care less what you look like/how much you weigh.

🥦: That being said, I want to believe yandere Izuku would prefer it.

🥦: I mean, cute little marshmallow darling? Darling that can easily replace his pillow? Yes.

🥦: I know it comes out a little bad, but he would probably love it if you were insecure.

🥦: Being insecure just means he can smother you more in his love.

🥦: It'd be easier to manipulate you into giving him every bit of yourself.

🥦: Expect fluffier nicknames, such as Sweetie, Marshmallow, ext.

🥦: Much like yandere Izuku with literally any darling, if someone insults you or makes you feel bad about yourself- expect their head to be thrown into the pile of all the others who ever hurt you.

🥦: If it gets to the point where you aren't 'chubby' (or in other words unhealthy) he'd actually find a way to get you back into that healthy state.

🥦: However, if that's not the case, he's going to be hand feeding you all kinds of sweets and other foods.

🥦: His dream with a chubby s/o is suffocating in your thighs.

🥦: He'd never actually try to die that way (bc he doesn't want to leave you alone) but he loves having you quiver on his face from over-stimulation, having you whining and crying, begging for him to give you a break. 

🥦: That's his favorite part of it actually, any moment he gets, he'd have you with puffy eyes, a pouting lip, a small bit of drool, as he tasted everything you had to offer.