Ch: 1 Pt: 9 Un-Welcomed Guests

(We're just gonna skip the cavalry.  Izuku's team was changed to have himself, Y/N, Iida and Mei.  I'll leave the rest up to your imagination, just know that they still got first place.  Also, my AOT knowledge has increased nicely, so i've got a nice idea for a few chapters later.)

"The first match of the finals tournament.  From the hero course, it's Izuku Midoriya!  Versus, from the general studies, it's Hitoshi Shinso!"  Present Mic announced, as the two prepared to fight.

'So he's got a brainwashing quirk huh?  That's amazing.  I have no doubt that I would be able to do that eventually, but a quirk of someone from the General Studies?  No doubt overlooked.  What a terrible waste.  Hopefully this will show the staff what he's capable of, and get him a second chance.'  Y/N thought to himself with a smile, looking at the two preparing.

'And as for Izuku . . .'  Y/N thought, looking at his friend.

"How do you think Izuku will do?  If he says anything, he might lose."  Uraraka quietly voiced her worries to Y/N.

"Don't worry.  He'll be ok.  I made some rough predictions on what may happen during these fights, so I took the liberty of helping him out."  Y/N smiled, confusing Uraraka.

"Y/N, as much as I find it honorable that you would help a friend, I can't help but think that you cheated."  Iida said, worried that Y/N cheated some how.

"Please explain."  Y/N smiled.

"Well, it is against the rules for people outside the arena to assist those inside using their own quirks or skills."  Iida said, to which Y/N chuckled.

"Well in that case, you have no need to worry.  I'm not using my quirk, or skills.  I simply . . . gave him a quirk."  Y/N smiled, shocking his friends, and Todoroki and Bakugo, who were listening in.

"Y-You gave him a quirk?"  Kirishima asked, to which Y/N nodded.

"Yep.  So technically it's his quirk, not mine.  And he doesn't even know about it.  It will come across as a shock to him just as it did with you.  Now, enough talking, the fun is about to begin."  Y/N smiled, making the other's uncomfortable.

'Another quirk?  I completely forgot that his power could do that as well!  It's not just a taker, it's a giver.  I should have seen this coming.'  Todoroki said to himself.

'No matter how many quirks he gives to Deku, I'll still be able to wipe the floor with both of them!'  Bakugo internally shouted.

'No you can't blondie.'  Y/N said mentally, making Bakugo flinch.

"Start!"  Present Mic shouted.

For the first few seconds, no action was being taken.  It was just Shinso talking, trying to get under Midoriya's skin.

'Don't do it bro, he's messing with you.  I WISH I COULD USE MY POWER TO TALK TO HIM BUT THAT'S CHEATING!  DANG IT!'  Y/N internally shouted, hoping Izuku's justice side doesn't break out.

"What did you just say!?"  Izuku shouted, moving towards Shinso, before completely freezing up.

"Crap."  Y/N said, confusing the others.

"Y/N, you shouldn't say such distasteful words."  Momo said in a grossed voice.

"Izuku has been put under mind control."  Y/N said, shocking the others.

"Crap."  Momo said, realizing the situation.

"I went through the trouble of warning him too!"  Ojiro complained, getting out of his seat.

'I have to do something.  I have to do something.'  Y/N said, slowly breaking out into a sweat.

'WE have to do something.  WE have to do something.'  Another voice said at the back of his head.