Ch: 1 Pt: 4 Battle Training

"Not a quirk?"  Midoriya asked, confused at what he said.

"Yeah, it's not a quirk.  This is gonna be weird to explain, I'm not even sure I understand the whole thing.  Some months ago, my family and I were invited to a private convention for pro heroes, to look at some new tech that they might want.  All was good, until I went into a dark room that had what looked to be a strange machine in it.  That's when I was knocked unconscious.  Next thing I know, I'm strapped to a table in a lab, getting experimented on.  I was in that lab for days and weeks, with no food or water.  One day, I decided that I had enough, and I escaped.  I woke up in a hospital bed, and was informed that I was dying."  Y/N said, shocking the two.

"Dying?  But you're here, alive and well."  Iida said.

"That's the thing.  I died, but that's when the true nature of this power activated.  I'm supposed to be able to do things no human can do, create, see and travel where no human has been to before.  But I'm still learning these powers.  The only thing that I'm really good at with this power is mind reading, but even then, I have no control over it."  Y/N said, earning sympathetic looks from the two.

"Do you have any idea what the origin of this power is?"  Midoriya asked.

"I'm not 100% sure, but I might have an idea.  At night, I keep hearing the same name repeating in my head.  Bill Cipher.  After doing some research in my Mindscape, which is also one of my abilities, I found out that he was a scientist in the days centuries before quirks even became a theory.  He created this power to earn respect, but mostly to have fun, to make a fun world, where he would be in control, for the rest of eternity.  Although, the power took over his mind, and it formed some sort of manipulative Symbiotic relationship with him, and that was it.  The man who gave me these powers some how came across it, and wanted to give it to me to be able to defeat someone named All For One."  Y/N explained.

"All For One?  Isn't that the name of the man from legend who can . . . steal peoples quirks.  Now I see why he would choose you.  Those two powers combined, it would even be capable of defeating All Might."  Iida said.

As they spoke, they were unaware that a certain pink haired girl was listening in on that last part.

-Mina POV-

I was just coming back from the changing rooms, when I overheard some guys talking.  Naturally, I went to see what was up.  When I got over there, I saw that it was Midoriya, Iida and Y/N.  I couldn't hear much, but what I did hear, shocked me to the core.

"Capable of defeating All Might."  Iida said, to which the other two nodded.

"Yes.  It's very powerful.  I need you guys to keep this a secret.  Only a select few know this."  Y/N said.

"Well, I know that you didn't plan for it to happen, but will you still be seeking to defeat him?  You would probably be able to do it."  Midoriya said.

"Only time will tell.  Let's go, before someone catches us."  Y/N said to the two.

"Yes, we'll be late, and we wouldn't want to make people suspicious, especially after what happened in the changing rooms, people may be on to you."  Iida said, to which Y/N nodded.

"It's alright.  If they try anything, I could deal with them easily."  Y/N said as they left for class.

And so, it was just Mina, trying to work out what she just recorded.

'Did I hear that right?  They're working to defeat All Might?  I gotta tell the others.'  Mina said putting her phone away.