Ch: 1 Pt: 7 A Calm Time

"Alright my friend, I want to run a few tests, so just bare with me."  Y/N said to the Nomu.

The Nomu simply slightly nodded.  Y/N walked over to a nearby table, and picked up an empty journal, and began writing.

"Log: Nomu.  I have recently befriended a creature made by the self appointed League of Villain called The Nomu.  Recent events have shown that this creature has incredible power, durability and speed on par with the current Number 1 Hero All Might.  The Nomu has seemingly taken a liken to me, seeing me as it's master.  I shall conduct tests to see what his mental capacity is.  He seems capable of following simple orders, such as attack, defend, stop, go and so on.  Further testing is required."

"Ok.  Test one.  Writing.  Nomu, can you write 'ME' on this whiteboard?"  Y/N asked, handing him a black marker.

The Nomu looked at it for a moment, and decided to eat the marker.

"I see.  I should have seen something like this coming.  Let me help you spell it out.  M.  E."  Y/N said, writing down the word.

The Nomu looked at the word for a moment, and instantly started writing the word me multiple times without having to look back at the original.

"No way.  It's no wonder you could adapt to some of All Might's attacks.  You have some sort of photographic memory.  I never thought I would see that in a beast of a unit such as yourself.  Perfect, let's continue.  We'll start continue with the ABC's."  Y/N said, taking out multiple markers, and stickers.

"For every time you get it right, or put in the effort, you get a gold star."  Y/N said, which somehow got the Nomu excited.

Y/N continued teaching the Nomu for the next 4 days, until Monday came around.  He was told to teach him as much as possible, and then bring him in to see if he would be safe to bring in.  Sunday night came around, and Y/N entered the mansion after going to the shop, and was met with the Nomu watching T.V.

"Hey buddy.  I got something for you."  Y/N said, making the Nomu turn his head.

"Tomorrow is the big day, so I decided to get a custom suit made for you.  It stretch's, so you don't need to worry about ripping it."  Y/N said, handing him the suit.

(Obviously just imagine it's Nomu size

(Obviously just imagine it's Nomu size.)

The Nomu was visibly happy, to the point where he did something new.  He picked Y/N up and hugged him to the point where he could hear something crack.

"T-There goes my hip."  Y/N said, as the Nomu placed him back down.

"I see that you've been watching the friendship movies.  I'll document that."  Y/N smiled.

"Well, I think it's time to get some rest.  I don't need it, but I haven't had it in a few days."  Y/N said, going to bed.

"I've set up a bed for you if you want to try sleeping."  Y/N said, causing the Nomu to follow behind.