Ch: 1 Pt: 5 Unexpected Friend and the Titans

"W-What do you mean?"  Shoto asked in an angry, but confused voice.

"I'm not gonna sugarcoat this Canada Man, but with your current mindset and goals, you would be nothing more than just a liability in battle.  Until you fix that, you can't call yourself a hero, let alone think you deserve the top spot."  Y/N said, angering Shoto even more.

"I will be the greatest hero there is, and I will defeat all this villains who cross my path, starting with you!"  Shoto shouted.

"How can you defeat me, if you can't even tell the difference between me and a puppet?"  Y/N asked, the voice coming from behind Shoto.

When Shoto turned around, he saw Y/N sitting on a chair with a cup of tea, his left hand placed on the fake bomb.  When he turned back around, he saw the Y/N he was talking to begin to glow, and once the glow died down, Bakugo fell to the ground, unconscious.  The other students were both confused and surprised.  From what they could see, Bakugo was still lying on the ground in another part of the building.  Bakugo woke up, and slowly stood back up.

"D-Did we win?"  Bakugo asked, standing up.

"Heroes Win!  Well done Young Y/N!"  All Might shouted in the speaker.

"H-How did you . . . do this?"  Shoto asked, pointing towards Bakugo, who was confused as to what he meant.

"It was simple really.  As I said, your mindset would make you a liability.  You see, as I spoke of your *Ahem*, personal family issues, I took the liberty of using a new power that I started learning to turn Bakugo into a puppet."  Y/N said, snapping his fingers.

Just then, glowing strings appeared, and they seemed to be tied all over Bakugo, who was shocked at what he was looking.

"I'm nowhere near good at using it yet.  Anyone who was paying attention could tell that it was very Shoddy Workmanship.  The movement was janky and it took me a few seconds to attack the strings to his lips so that they could move as I spoke.  Puppeteering is very hard to do with one hand placed on a bomb, and the other pouring out a cup of tea."  Y/N said, lifting his cup in a 'cheers' action.

Y/N then stood up, and started to walk out the door.

"Also, one more thing."  Y/N said, his eyes turning red.

"I see everything.  If you dare attack me, or my friends, because you think we're villains, then I will have no problem playing along, if you catch my drift."  Y/N said, giving the two a death stare.

Y/N's eyes went back to normal, and walked back to his classmates.  Shoto and Bakugo looked at each other for a seconds, and nodded, as they both came to the same conclusion.

"He knows what we think."  Bakugo said.

"And he didn't deny it.  And he claims he would have no problem attacking us.  It can only mean that he does have evil intentions."  Shoto said, as Bakugo nodded, walking out of the building.

(I'm skipping right to the bus, so yeah)

"Everyone please enter the bus in a safe manner, no pushing or shoving."  Iida calls out, as everyone get's into the bus.

During the drive, Y/N was sitting at the back of the bus, trying to get some sleep.  It was close to impossible however, since everyone but Iida, Uraraka and Izuku were thinking of ways to show the heroes that he was a villain, which he wasn't.  If they just went up to a teacher and said it, then they wouldn't listen, and if they showed them the audio clip that Mina had, then it would be putting the students who got themselves involved with Y/N in danger.  As they all sat down, some conversing with each, Asui decided to speak up.