Ch: 1 Pt: 1 The Beginning

"Alright class, your all third years now, so it's about time that you start thinking about your future.  I have these career aptitude tests that I should hand out, but why bother?  I know you all want to go to the hero track!"  The teacher said as he threw the papers away.

At this, everyone began cheering, and giving examples of their strange quirks, all but three.  Katsuki Bakugo, Izuku Midoriya, and Y/N Shimura L/N.  Two of these three didn't bother using their quirks, as one thought he didn't need to show how much stronger he is, while the other didn't use his quirk for 2 reasons.  One, he didn't want to hurt anyone.  Second, he was asleep.  Poor Izuku Midoriya was quirkless.  Y/N wanted to help him, but he has no idea how to give quirks, let alone take them.  He tries to steer away from that area of his quirk, for everyone's safety.

"Hey teach, don't lump me in with the rest of these losers.  I'm the real deal.  These guys will be lucky enough to end up as a sidekick to some busted D-Lister."  Katsuki said, causing the whole class to uproar.

"You think your better than us Katsuki?"

"Let's go, I'll take you all on!"  Katsuki shouted.

"Hmm, yes, it says here you have very impressive test results.  With this, you have a pretty good chance at getting into U.A."  The teacher said, shocking the whole class.

"He's trying out for U.A?"

"That's the school with a 0.2% acceptance rate!"

"It's impossible to get into!"

"Which is exactly why it's the perfect place for a guy like me.  I've aced the mock tests.  I'm the only one here who stands a chance at getting into U.A.  I'll become the richest and most famous hero of all time, bigger than All Might!"  Katsuki shouted as he stood up.

"What about Y/N?"  A student asked.

"Huh?"  Y/N asked, quickly lifting his head from the table.

"What are we talking about?"  Y/N asked.

"Going to hero schools.  Katsuki here is wanting to enroll into U.A, so I was just saying that you have a good chance at getting in."  The student repeated, with fear evident in his voice.

"Oh.  Thanks, but I'm not enrolling into a hero school."  Y/N said, as the whole class was surprised.

"Seriously?"

"But it's your family tradition!"

"Shh, don't raise your voice at him, who knows what would happen."

"You see, it's reasons like that I don't want to.  People assume I'm a villain.  My quirk steals quirks.  My mom has the same quirk, but no one knew about her quirk until she was already a loved hero.  So, that's why."  Y/N said.

"B-But, your great-grandparents were heroes, your grandmother was a hero, your parents are heroes, I thought you would be a hero as well."  Izuku said.

"Well, I did put some thought into it.  I might try out for a license to work part time at my parents agency, but I'm gonna spend most of my time perfecting my art of animation."  Y/N said with a smile.

"Oh, and Midoriya, didn't you want to enroll into U.A as well?"  The teacher asked, and the day was all down hill from there for Midoriya.

After school, Y/N left the building, and entered an ally where he would be alone.  Y/N then looked around, and teleported to his house.  It took a few times, since it was a very weak teleportation quirk, but it made it much faster.  When he got back into the house, he was instantly tackled by two figures.  It wasn't until the light was turned on when he saw it was his parents.