Vacations

Next day they met at a cafe and enjoyed whole day.

But there was something going on in darshan's mind. Actually he was planning something big.

Around 3:00 PM they decided to go home.

Nishtha insisted Darshan to come along with her to meet her family. This time he agreed.

He was welcomed very generously.
Everyone was praising him and was asking him for food etc but as usual nishtha's brother was least bothered about his presence.

After some light chit chatting session nishtha went to her room to get freshen up.

And Darshan blasted the bomb which he was planning. He was so nervous about how to start.

So after much hesitation he started "when will her vacations end?"

"Beta she is having three month vacations, but the reason you asked?" Her mother asked confused.

Then somehow gaining the courage he said "Actually I was thinking if you all will give permission to let her come with me to Mumbai." Although he was sure they'll deny but still he wanted to try.

"Actually the thing is she performed in her college fest and i think you all know how good she is in singing so I thought of doing a project with her more like a music video ... If you don't mind because it's all upto you. So I was seeking your permission to take her with me to mumbai for some time "

They were all confused by his sudden request.

But somehow after a long discussion they agreed.

Her mother was a little tensed, being a mother it's not easy to trust anyone randomly but she again gave a thought, because it was darshan they were talking about.

Although she never supported her fangirling but she never stopped her too. That's the reason she has seen darshan growing. She has experienced the bond they share even if only through social media.

She knew darshan was someone responsible and mature, so atlast she also agreed but not before saying "beta see hum log apko permission de denge but agar nishtha nhi mani to uski guarantee main nhi le skti"

Darshan agreed with her mother.

Nishtha was standing in front of mirror. She was untangling her wet hairs when her mother entered her room.

 She was untangling her wet hairs when her mother entered her room

"Nishtha is baar vacations pe kha jane ka plan h?"

"Mumma mne aisa kuch nhi socha h
I think khi ka plan nhi h bs Ghar mn padi rhungi main bhut thak gyi hu vaise bhi "

"Baccha actually I was thinking kyu na tum Darshan ke sath mumbai chali jao and thoda time enjoy kro "
Nishtha was shocked beyond anything.

She was stuck thinking that her mother was saying all this so casually but little did she knew ki ye sab to Darshan ka kiya hua h!