glares and giggles <3

Would suggest my readers to read the note in the bottom of the update first <3

----------------------

Nishtha's pov:

I was so confused between the lilac coloured outfit and the peach one. And the only person who could help in selecting was busy on his phone.

Somehow I tried to get his attention but he wasn't even budging.
Rude much !

Finally I decided to go with my own way "Mr Raval your soon to be bride is confused can you please spare a minute and choose the outfit for her?"

I knew it would work !

He came smiling so wide and whispered in my ear "sure my soon to be bride"

He chose the lilac one and ushered me into the changing room to have a try.

And oh my god it was so beautiful !!

Coming out I saw his expression changing and man it was all worth

The smile with that smug face !

After buying everything we went to eat something, I was literally very hungry and he was taking years to order.

Snatching the menu from his hands I glared at him and ordered our food.

I was busy eating when I felt his thumb grazing across my lips.
And the moment I looked into his eyes everything stopped.

His eyes were sparkling so bright, I could see an ocean of emotions.

"Eat slowly, khana bhaag nhi rha" he muttered softly making me blush.

We were all done by 6 pm and were heading home when he turned in the opposite direction.

Darshan's pov:

She looks damn cute while eating. I was noticing her from so long. Maybe we took a lot of time shopping 'coz she looked really hungry.
We were done early so I thought about taking her to my secret place.

It ain't like very secret 'cause people often come there but at this hour there won't be anyone.

When I took the opposite turn she looked towards me with questioning eyes.

"Ahh we are not going home. I mean it's still early so I thought of taking you somewhere" I told her being aware of her glares that she is throwing on me the whole day.

"Make sure you won't kill me and in case if you succeed in doing so than mein bhoot banke tumhare piche pad jaungi" she warned me and mann was she looking scaryy?

Hell yeahh !!

"Finally you are with me after all the mess why would I try this scary stunt anyway you're gonna love that place."
I told her honestly.

Her expressions were saying everything but I was clueless about just one thing - her mood swings.

She was all frustrated whole day and while having her dinner, that's another story, a cute munchkin :)

When we reached there I led her to the place.

Nishtha's pov:

It was a beautiful valley along the lake side enlightening the view to whole city sparkling with lights, like twinkling stars. Crickets making rattle noises and the moon shining in all its glory with millions of stars.
Dreamy for real.

Flower bunches that were shining 'cause of moonlight and soft sounds of water flowing with the rhythm of nature and this beautiful human just *existing* here in the moment with me.

For the whole day I was in a bad mood, mood swings they say :)
But atlast it's all about efforts and this human is such an absolute bundle of happiness, these little efforts that he makes have my heart.

And his presence was making this experience a lot more lively and beautiful.

Slowly I nudged him "thankyou for bringing me here and sorry, mood kharab tha or sari frustration tumpe nikal di"

He just smiled and encircled his arm around my shoulder.

Aahh butterflies what ?? I felt whole zoo in my stomach.

"Nishtha I hope you're happy with this arrangement, I know everything is so rushed but I'll make sure you live every moment the way you want"

"And what about you? How you want things to happen? Hamesha meri choices puchte ho kabhi khud ki bhi batao?"

"You know main apne partner mn hamesha ek dost chahta tha jo meri baaton ko samjhe and I'm glad that you are here with me, that's all I ever wanted. To me it doesn't matter how things are going to be, ofc hum ladenge bhi, ek dusre ki bevkoofiyon pe hasenge bhi but at the end what will matter is ki hum sath honge. I have felt that void in my life when you went away and I never ever want to feel that helpless again.

I know you have your insecurities, sabki hoti h, meri bhi h, but I'll make sure to convert your insecurities into our sweet moments. Aahhh but seeing the way how childish you are it may take an eternity." He sighed at the end making me understand that glint of taunt he just gave me to pull my leg.
So here you go Mr Raval.

Darshan's pov:

Yaahhh she pinched me on my lower abdomen making me wince in pain, uttering "oh so you won't wait for eternity?"

"When did I say this you fiesty woman?" And that's how we went from serious talks to running behind each other giggling all the way.

We reached home all tired and nishtha was half asleep. I tried waking her up but knowing what a heavy sleeper she is I knew to some extent that it'll be really difficult.

Somehow I woke her up and sent her home. I was in no mood to go back because it was so overwhelming, all the things were happening so fast. I can't believe we'll be engaged day after tomorrow.
So I went to roam around for time, desperately wanting to take things off my mind.

Engagement day

Nishtha was getting ready when her friends came running all the way to her room. They were more excited than the bride herself.

"My manifestations are coming true. My ship has shipped. Mujhse zyada khush koi nhi hoga" disha chirped excitedly. Nishtha was confused about her shipping thing so ananya explained how disha always wanted you guys to have a thing.

"Disha bakwaas kam kiya kar varna adi pareshan ho jayega Teri baatein sun sun ke" I was on the mission to embarrass her when I heard mumma entering the room.

"You ready baccha? Sab log wait kar rhe h, chalein?"

----------------------

Hiii
kaise h sab ??
I hope everyone is doing good 👀
Yupp I finally showed up :)

And before you guys get confused let me tell you. I posted a message regarding editing the story so I'm done with it and in the beginning I asked you all to suggest some names for female lead and while editing I thought of giving our fl a name.

So i hope aap log confuse nhi honge.

Nishtha is y/n, y/n is nishtha !

And moreover now you can expect regular updates from my side.

So that's all for now, do tell me chapter kaisa tha ?

And have a great time reading 📚

Spread love 💙