Prologue / Character introduction

Is it a fantasy or truth????

Ananya shrieked loudly "hey nishtha ! Have you listened the latest gossip?"

Nishtha was lazily sprawled over her bed, least bothered about anything casually asked "what?"

Ananya knew it would be her first reaction being one of those persons who are always unaware about the happenings around them, so she told her excitedly "so you don't know! Oh girl your dream boy is coming in our campus to perform."

Nishtha stood up with a jerk, shock visible on her face "no pls if you're lying then tell me at first place becuz in other case I'll not spare you" she glared completing her sentance.

Ananya casually shrugged off and said "hey hey cool down! I'm not lying he is coming, Let me explain everything. Actually our college faculty have decided to conduct a concert on annual college fest and he is one coming to our college."

Y/n was on cloud nine, She was so happy and emotional with this new found information. It was her dream to attend his concert.

Yes none other than The Darshan Raval.

He was much more than a celebrity crush for her and no one knew it better than her friends.

But can this meet change their lives.

Or it'll be a one time experience??????

Character introduction:

(These characters are just how I imagine them in my story)

Darshan Raval

Male lead of our story
An Indian musician loved for his music.
A cutely h*t guy with a charming face, each detail carved beautifully, kind hearted soul, emotionally a little sensitive, devoted solely to his music, caring but once he decides something nothing can make him budge from his decision I repeat nothing !

Nishtha

Female lead of our story
A cute bubbly girl living in her own world,clumsy yet mature, kind and loving, stumbling here and there carelessly, loves him and his music.

Side characters

Darshan's friends
> Hardil

> Avish

> Dhruwal

Nishtha's friends
> Ananya

> Disha

> Preeti

Aditya (disha's boyfriend)

• Darshan's dad

• Nishtha's family (mom, dad and brother)