Is it enough?

It's been 2 days since she didn't come to visit me.
If it was a month back maybe I would have been lying unaffected somewhere in the house but now without seeing her it seems like years.

At times I used to wonder what she must be doing, should I go and check upon her, should I call her. Even many times I tried to check if she was at home but nothing worked out.
At the end of the day it's just me with my restlessness.

I was simply afraid of all this but seems my heart chose the difficult path.

After doing dinner I went to the studio, it's been so long since I made something new, so I decided to give it a start today.

Almost an hour later my phone buzzed and my eyes literally popped out seeing the name flashing on screen. And as usual this betrayer heart started thumping loudly.

I picked up and heard loud noises from the other side, at first I was confused then she spoke "darshan can you please keep a check, I think I haven't locked the door of my apartment properly and I'm in a get-together so I'll be back late."

I hummed in response and to my disappointment she hanged just after.

But this time I restrained myself from thinking about her. After checking the main door of her apartment which was surprisingly locked, I again entered the studio.

Finally after much efforts I finalised a melody. I thought of making coffee for myself when I heard the doorbell.

It was 1 in the midnight, I was not sure of who must be there. And when I opened the door it was her, all drunk .

I don't know why she was giggling, and when she saw me she vigorously started rubbing her eyes "aahhhh mumma I'm seeing him everywhere, this freaking human is messing with my mind badly"

After rambling things, she again spared a glance to me and suddenly poked my cheeks "you must be in my dream, again spoiling my sleep, but then why aren't you disappearing??" saying this much she poked my cheeks with more force and I'll not lie but this time it hurted so I groaned at impulse but I think that was the worst decision because she started crying all of a sudden.

And I didn't needed anymore evidences to conclude that she was completely wasted, but she told a get-together, I wasn't expecting this!!

I was busy untangling my own thoughts when she hanged her sling bag around my neck and entered inside.

Somehow finding her way towards the sofa she reached there and threw one of her shoes i don't know where?

What this girl is trying to do at midnight pheww ???!

I know when she'll wake up tomorrow she'll be hell embarrassed!!!

I heard her wincing and saw her slightly touching her ankles.
Ohh her shoes must have hurt, but why to wear such things if it's not comfortable?