Mermaid's help

I don't think any person would ever have been this much embarrassed. But here I'm gobbling over these cupcakes even after voicing out such dirty thoughts.

Argghh

Iske sath hoti hu to dimag vaise hi kaam nhi karta. Bevkoof !

Right now, I should leave otherwise he won't spare a chance of teasing me.

I smiled sweetly at him and ran for life.

But something made me stop on my tracks.

I remember trying to make him laugh when I came with him to Mumbai. In those two months his smile, his laughter, everything about him became my habit. And it used to scare me a lot because back then there was no future of us together or maybe we both were in denial mode.

But now I think I can approve him to enter into my life and into my soul.

He'll be mine.

Ahhhhh what the hell I'm thinking about do hafte mn shaadi h or mn yha bakwas kare Jaa rhi hu.

Let's take my beauty sleep. Kal leave bhi submit karni hai. Bohot saara kaam hai.

~

Time flies so fast, no?!
The functions will start from tomorrow, everyone is freaking excited and today we are going out for the shopping touch up.

I don't know if something like that usually exist but yeah like we are almost done but Ananya haven't found matching earrings with her lehenga which she is going to wear for sangeet, Disha was confused between two dresses so decided to shop another one leaving those two and preeti wants oxidised bangles with her saree, although she found a pair of them in a shop last time but they were expensive "loot macha rakhi hai" that's what she said and when I suggested to scroll online she was ready with the excuse "no, online shopping is fun but besti ki shaadi ki shopping to market se hi hogi".

Not to forget about Aditya he is in search for a watch of his type and how can we leave Mr Raval, he isn't able to find cufflinks for his shirt.

I'm already tired by thinking about next week and here everyone is so excited as if they have wheels on their feets and magic in their limbs!!!

Finally after settling with the chikenkari kurti, blue jeans, light earrings I was ready.

Waitt bindi !

Yes now I am ready.

The moment I was going to step out my phone binged with a notification "can you spare 3 hours for this cute and smol human ?"

WAITTT WHAT??

We are literally gonna get married in few days and here he still wants to spend time that too sabse chupke !

Khud bhi marega mujhe bhi marvaega!!

Andd waitt

What's wrong with his spellings ??

What in the world is 'smol' and this duffer is using it for a 6 feet tall human !!

I should Just die.

Aise aise log Hain mere sath :/

I replied with a thinking emoji and left only to meet with the most chaotic sight.

Mumma was shouting on everyone " yeh Sahi nahin hai" " tum kya kar rahe ho ?" "Khade kyon Ho kaam bahut baki hai" and what not !

Did I told you that we moved to the hotel from where we decided to get married.

Yes ! 3 days ago, that's a long story to tell.

mumma was so grumpy about how things will be managed and blah blah blah but somehow papa made her approve the plan and here we are.

All though we have hired an event manager but mumma ko satisfaction khud se hi hogi !

I went near her and side hugged her. She was aware of our plan for shopping so she just smiled and caressed my cheek and went back to scolding and ordering everyone.

Disha and preeti were waiting on the reception and as always darshan was late but today he had a companion, Aditya, who else?
These guys istg :)

Ananya is already out she would be joining us in between.

So we settled in the cars and these cheaters made me sit with Darshan and went altogether in another car.

So I have to face him, finally !

I'm still embarrassed due to that encounter when I spilled all my dirty thoughts and I don't know how he must be feeling about me but he should be aware about how wild I am ! Haina ?

WHAT WAIT WAIT GIRL !!

I was busy with my wildness monologue when he shifted on his seat and came dangerously close to me.

DAMN

What the hell is he planning to do ???

But all he did was smirk so wide and tuck my seat belt.

okay this is happening for the nth time maybe !!

I tried my best not to melt under him but the moment his hand grazed my thighs I was in another world!!

This human will be the death of me.

After punishing me for so long with his unusual stunts this man finally pulled the car to life and started driving.

"So we're going on a date?"

I just stared that him blankly and then that message struck me !!

Ohhh I am so dumb, ofc he asked me this earlier too but I have to make a fool of myself in front of him.

"But what about about others?"

"date pe main apni hone wali biwi ko lekar jaunga bakiyon ko kyon ? unko unke pati ya boyfriends leke jaen."

"Hello I meant they will make fun ki ek din bhi nahin ruka ja Raha"

"To bolne do, sach hi to hai !"

Ohh confident enough, abhi iske confidence ki vaat lgati !

" Is khushfehmi mein mat rehna. I am ok without you !"

He thought for a second and asked "really princess?"

NO NO NO

Not this Princess game again I lose every time he calls me this and that embarrassing night comes in front of my eyes !!

"Darshan fine I'll go with you but can you please remove that night from your memories ??
I was really drunk and I don't know what was I even thinking about but please can you forget that if you want help I'll try to find a mermaid !"

He eyed me with confusion "she will help you in erasing your memories, I watched it in a drama but the problem is mermaid milegi Kahan ? nevermind main tumhari help karungi "

I was rambling utter shit when he placed his palm over my mouth and was staring so keenly, his eyes were twinkling as usual, lips twitched into a small amused smile and another hand playing with my hand.

Wait !!

We are gonna die !!!

He is not concentrating on road!!

Wtf

I turned around with the speed of lightning only to find our car stopped on the side of the road.

But when did all this happened ?

I see ! when I was busy rambling.

Aishhh way to get embarrassed gurll !

I heard him saying "I got my answer and It was a beautiful night why would I want to forget that ? so let the mermaid swim in the sea peacefully and think about our marriage princess."

okay maybe it was cringe for others but I felt zoo in my stomach!!

Love makes you do insane things !

-----------------------

So here's the next part
Kafi late ho gya :)
Will try to update sooner next time 💙

Do vote and comment.

Have a great time reading 📚

Spread love 💙