dat... upps sorry coffee

The day was passing with its own pace ,Darshan's dad was resting in his room and nishtha was reading a novel in balcony .
Darshan came out of his room dressed up for going to indie music office.

Darshan's pov: When I went outside i saw nishtha was sitting in the balcony reading some book maybe some novel

Darshan's pov:
When I went outside i saw nishtha was sitting in the balcony reading some book maybe some novel.

So I went near her and that very moment that addicting cologne reached me.

Stop darshan you have to behave yourself you can't think like that about such a sweet and innocent girl!!
I trued to pacify myself.

I went near her and lightly called her name but she didn't responded,So i poked on her shoulder that's when she turned around to see me
And asked me "oh you here, khi ja rhe ho ? "

I told her " hnn vo mn indie ke office ja rha tha tum bhi sath chalo Naushad bhai se bhi mil Lena or age ka plan bhi discuss kr lenge "

Idk what caught her but she excitedly jumped out of the swing and went into her room shouting " Iam coming let's go fast. Just give me 10 minutes"

I was waiting for her when Naushad bhai called me, I was done talking to him when she came back.

Woahh she is really fast it's just 15 min but she came and here i thought that it would atleast take half an hour

Nishtha's pov:
I was reading "Your dreams are mine now "
Damn this book is just my favourite!
When someone poked on my shoulder.

It was darshan, he told me about going to indie office and that Lil fangirl inside me woke up.

I was hell excited to visit indie music's office so i ran towards my room shouting to come back in 10 min.

When I returned Darshan was on call so in the mean time I checked my sidebag and phone after being satisfied that i have taken everything we left .

And when our bluefamily says that darshan Is a gentleman they mean it.
He opened the door for me and I felt a foreign feeling of happiness.