〽️ Chap. 1 / Ordinary Day 〽️

"And the last one...." Katie says looking for Rocky for his bath.
Katie approaches Rubble and whispers, "Tell me where he is."

"Why?" Rubble asks.
"I'll give you extra pup treats."
"He's behind the curtain!" Rubble says quickly.

"Rubble!" Rocky says with an annoying voice while he's hiding behind the curtain.
"Gotcha!" Katie says grabbing Rocky and taking him to his bath.

After Rocky is done, Katie says goodbye to all the pups.
"Thanks Katie. You really are the best." says Ryder looking at his pups playing near him.
"You are welcome..." Katie replies simply.
Ryder smiles at her and walks away with his pups towards the Lookout. As for Katie, she watches her friends leave. Once she no longer sees them, she decides to lie down on her bed. Her cat comes and purrs beside her.
"Awh come here Cali. You're the only one who understands how I feel." Katie says petting Cali's soft fur.

As Katie begins to enjoy her rest, the doorbell rings. The blonde girl gets up quickly and rushes towards the entrance. It's Mayor Goodway and her Chickaletta.
"Hello Mayor Goodway! How can I help you?"
"Hello Katie! My beautiful Chickaletta needs a good bath as well as a good dry to get her feathers shining like gold!" she says looking at her chicken.
"It will be...done." Katie says trying to smile.

"Great! I'll be back when you're done." says the mayor giving Chickaletta to Katie and leaving immediately.
Katie sighs as she looks at the chicken.
"Meow?"
"No Cali. You can't eat her."

After long minutes, Mayor Goodway returns while Katie dries the chicken's feathers.
"Chicky-poo! You're so beautiful!" Goodway says taking Chickaletta in her arms and stepping out of Katie's pet parlor.

"Meow?"
"Yep, she didn't even thank me." says Katie looking at the clock then she declares, "It's evening! Finally!" says Katie hurrying to close her parlor.
Katie goes to her kitchen, and Cali follows her.
"Tell me, girl. What do you want to eat?"
"Meowww Meowww"
"I guess some meat will be good for you." she says preparing Cali's plate with delicious pieces of cat meat.

She opens a drawer and grabs a packet of spaghetti.
"Perfect." she says boiling the water for the spaghetti.

After eating, Katie feels terribly tired. She goes to her room and falls asleep on her bed.

Katie's dream:

"I'm sorry Mr. Porter but I can't give Alex a bath. He's not a pet." says Katie but Mr. Porter doesn't listen to her.
Behind Mr. Porter, Mayor Goodway waits with about twenty Chickalettas near her: "My Chickalettas are waiting!"
Behind Mayor Goodway, farmers Al and Yumi brought all the animals from their farm: "Hurry up! We don't have time!"
Behind the farmers, Rex is sitting on the back of a giant diplodocus: "Hi Katie! Can you give a bath to my pet diplodocus? He's so small and nice and cute."

"Oh my...." Katie says.

End of the dream

Katie screams and wakes up .
"I had.. a terrible nightmare. I can't do this all my life."

Speedy-Girl (A PAW Patrol FanFiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara