〽️ Finale / The Pet Parlor Girl 〽️

A young girl appears in the dark sky.
"Is that...Speedy-Girl?" Chase asks not seeing the girl's face very well.
Ryder looks closely and sees Katie who is motionless in the air. The young boy cries of joy when he sees Katie again. Katie is no longer the same Katie. Her blond hair has turned white like thunder, her hands and legs have turned blue, her eyes have turned yellow, and she is surrounded by a kind of blue electricity.
"I saw you die!" says the scientist sending a fireball at Katie.
Just by raising her hand, Katie destroys the fireball entirely.
"H-how!?" says the scientist, furious. He then sends several fireballs in a row which Katie destroys with lightning.

"How do you control the lightnings!?" exclaims the scientist.
Katie raises her hand in the sky and bring together all the lightnings into her body. She then gets closer to the scientist and shoots all the lightnings from her body into the scientist's body.
"She's using something hotter than fire! And it works!" says Rocky.

"Uugh...H-how do you....Are you a God..?"
"I'm just a Pet Parlor girl." says Katie removing atom by atom each molecule composing the scientist until he completely disappeared from the surface of the earth.

The big black and gray clouds disappear and beautiful white clouds appear. The blue sky is back and Katie disappears.
"Where Did Speedy-Girl go?" Chase asks.
"She'll be back." says Ryder with a smile.

The mayor of Foggy Bottom, who had been hiding behind a tree, tries to flee but Mayor Goodway stops him.
"You're not going anywhere! You have to repair all the damage!" she says furiously.
"It's not fair!" says Humdinger.

A few hours later, the pups are playing together and Ryder, sitting on the grass, watches them. A girl wearing a dress approaches Ryder and sits down with him.
"Katie! Are you fine? What happened?" says Ryder, happy to see his best friend.
"I'm fine, Ryder. Thank you. How about you?"
"I'm...fine but what happened to you?"
"I thought I was dead. But suddenly my body woke up and wanted to be heroic. I guess I found out what my other power is! I can control lightnings now!" Katie says.
"I'm so happy you're fine. You don't have to work in your parlor anymore."
"Oh I will work there. This is where I started my life. And when people need help, I'll be Speedy-Girl again." Katie says.
"And the suit?"
"Sorry, my super-suit is gone. That scientist destroyed it."
"I'll make you a better suit." Ryder says.
"You're doing too much, Ryder..."
"Best friends always do too much for each other." Ryder says.

A silence settles for a few seconds. They both don't know what to say to each other.
"Can I hug you?" Katie suddenly asks.
"Um, yeah, sure." Ryder says, blushing slightly and letting Katie give him a hug.
Their hug ends when the pups come to see Katie.

"Hey Katie! You should have been there to see Speedy-Girl!" says Marshall.
"Yeah! She's the best! We were just playing a new game in which I was Speedy-Pup!" Skye exclaims.
"Oh? That's great, Skye." Katie chuckles.
"Have you ever seen Speedy-Girl?" Chase asks.
"Um, not really. But I heard she's really nice." says Katie with a bright smile.
"I wanna know who she is! Her suit is very fascinating!" says Rocky.
"I agree that her suit is fascinating." Katie says winking at Ryder.
Zuma approaches Katie and whispers in her ear, "Something's going on between Wyder and Speedy-Girl."
"Oof." Katie replies with her beautiful smile.

"Speedy-Girl is maybe a hero. But our hero is you, Katie!" Rubble says.
"Awh Thanks Rubble! You're so sweet!"
"Can I take a bath later? With soaps? Please?"
"Of course Rubble!" Katie says with a smile.

"Alright pups, Katie is tired. Let her rest. Why don't you play at the puppark?" asks Ryder.
"Great idea! It's even more fun to pretend to be Speedy-Girl there!" exclaims Skye doing a backflip.
After the pups leave, Ryder asks Katie if she would like to come to the top of the Lookout. The blonde girl doesn't refuse, she follows Ryder enjoying everything he does to make her comfortable.
"Two old friends. Look at us now, a leader and a superhero." Ryder says.
"And all of that because of a lightning that hit me."

Ryder is looking for his screwdriver so he can fix something. He finds it near Katie.
"You need something?" Katie asks.
"I was looking for my screwdriver but it's okay, I found it." Ryder says, approaching where his screwdriver is. Katie puts her hand on the screwdriver so she can give it to her friend, but at the same time, Ryder, having not seen Katie's hand, has his hand on Katie's.
"Oh, uh..." Ryder says trying not to look into Katie's beautiful eyes. The two heroes blush and try to look in another direction.

THE END

Speedy-Girl, 2022, made by AllenIsAWriterNowDuh

A few days later, at Katie's Pet Parlor

"There you go, Alex. Your turtle is shining now!" says Katie giving the turtle to Alex.
"Thank you Katie!" says Alex, running out of the parlor.
Katie smiles at her cat. Cali then notices a magical orange portal opening right behind Katie. She makes small meows of fear.
"Cali? What happened?"
"Are you Speedy-Girl?" asks a voice behind Katie.
"Whooho! Who are you?"
"I'm from another reality. And I need Speedy-Girl to help me fight off a threat that could destroy our multiverse."
"I'm really confused right now..." Katie says.
"Speedy-Girl, suit up. And come with me."

Speedy-Girl will return in the Amazing Multiverse