𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑. "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫."

E T H E L

E T H E L

I saw Emma walking out of the party and upstairs. I followed here shortly. She walked in the balcony.

"You really like this place don't you?"
I said and she looked back at me.

"Yes"

"You remember on our engagement we spoke here righ?? You told me about your parents-"

"And you promised me to keep me happy."
She said.

"Yess. I did."

"And you failed."

"I didn't fail"

"You did Ethel. Well I don't blame you but you have the right to move on. I am just upset that you stared seeing you mistress again."

"Emma I might have being going o my mistress. But not for once I had the courage to do something. After you went my heart, my feeling went with you."

"Means?"
She asked.

"Means your the last person I had sex with. I did go to her to get a blowjob but each time it reminded me of your words. So I couldn't do anything."

"Means you didn't sleep with anyone? Anyone after I left and you thought I cheated on you."

"Yes!, you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I love you."

Yes this is the time to mend our relationship. We can't keep this distance. One of us have to initiate.

"What??"

"Yes I love you. I realised when those demons took you away form me. I realize you have become the most important person in my life. I realize that the only thing I was thinking all these while is not to fall in love with you but I failed miserably."

She just stayed silent. But soon she pulled the back of my neck and smashed her lips on mine.

The kiss was hungry as hell. I aksed her permission to enter which she gladly did. I explore each and every corner of her mouth.

I pulled away when we both were breathless. I rested my forehead on hers.

"I love you too"
She said and my world filled with joy.

"What"
I aksed in shock.

"Yess"
She said and hugged me the tightest she can.

"I love you tesoro."

"I'm sorry I can't wait."
I said and picked her up in a bridal style. I brought her to my room.

"You are not light as you used to be."
I said and she hit my chest playfully.

I again kissed her as she unpucked my beat and help me slip my pants and underwear down. I broke the kiss.

She sat on the corner of the bed and pulled her gown up. And pulled her underwear down.