𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑. "𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐞"

I came back from the warehouse

I came back from the warehouse. I was heading towards my office. The entire house was decorated as if I am getting married.

"Ethel! Why aren't you dressed kiddo."
Mom asked walking towards me.

"You're looking pretty mama as always."
I said and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"That's not the answer to my question."

"I just came from the warehouse. I have to check few documents then I will get ready."

"Ethel everything is ready the guest will start to arrive you should be ready. Aren't you excited to meet the girl we have chosen for you."

"Mom I don't want to get married ever by my choice. But I love you guys and you want this so I will intend to get married with that girl. But I don't like anything in her I will not."

"Atleast I'm glad that you agreed to get married. Baby look I and your dad always wants only happiness for you and Blake. Our world revolves around you."

"I know that you guys love me and I love three of you. So I will have to use my brain and no my heart. My wife will be the future of this house. I want someone perfect. Someone capacity to handle my house. And capable to carry my heir."

"Yes!! But if you only use your brain you will never find someone. Ethel no one is perfect. Soulmates should be imperfect so they are perfect together."

"Mom I don't want some idoit to carry my heir. I don't want brainless beauty. I want beauty with brains."

"Okay I hope you like her."

"What's her name By the way."

"E.....I won't tell you or else you will find her information and picture even before you meet. I want to see your reaction when you guys meet."

"Okay okay that's very romantic mom. I will get dressed."

I said and walked towards my room.
I took a quick shower and wore my suit.

I am wearing a simple back suit with a black shirt. I haven't tuck my shirt in my pants. And I have left few buttons open

I have to do it. For the sake of my family But I can't marry a stupid girl.

I walked down stairs and indeed there were lots of people.

I walked towards my family.
_______________________________________