𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

9 months later

9 months later

I was brushing my teeth after I threw up all my dinner. It was 4.37 am in the morning.

I walked back in the bed.

I'm hungry. I need food right now.

I wore my slippers and went in the kitchen.

"Emma"
I flinched when I heard Blake.

"What are you doing up this late. Is everything Okay. Are you in pain."
He asked with concern.

"No I good. Actually I just throw up so I am hungry again so i came to make something. Do you want something. I am making waffles sandwiches."

"No I'm not hungry but I will help you."

Blake has been with me throughout my pregnancy. Now It's almost the end. I just few days away from giving birth.

I haven't found a gender yet. I want it to be a suprise.

I have brought lots of stuff for my baby regardless the gender.

But all this while I can't stop myself form thinking why isn't Ethel here with me rather than Blake.

I haven't even told him that I am having his kid. He will kill me the the day he finds. So we have decided to tell the world that the baby is Blake's and not Ethel's.

"Emma where are you lost."
Blake snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing.....I just want to thank you. For everything. For helping me out all this while. I don't think anyone else could do so much for me and my baby."
I said with tears.

"Emma....you very special to me. And you'll always be. No matter what."
He said as he wiped my tears with his finger.

I don't know what happened to me but we leaned in and kissed. The kiss was smooth and not demanding.

What!! What are you doing Emma. He is not Ethel. You love Ethel how can you kiss Blake.

Blake is past.

Shut up shut up Emma. Ethel is past he cheated on you. He sleeps around with girls again he has moved on why don't you. With you first love. You first real love.