𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐. "𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞."

10 years later

E T H E L

"Please."
Mike begged. This bastard helped my enemies and stole my cocaine.

"Where is my cocaine."

"Sir leave me please. I have a family. A family who needs me."
He said and blood dripped from his face.

"Okay tell me everything and I will leave you."
I said and hope raised in his eyes.

"It...it was Marcelo."
He said and I clenched my jaw.

Marcelo how much I hate this bastard.

"What did he exactly do?"

"I was there for monitoring that day. I had noticed some changes in the proportion of the cocaine. So I informed Blake sir."
He said and I looked at Blake who was standing besides the chair I was sitting on. While Mike was begging infront of me.

"Yes bro he said."
Blake said.

"Okay then."

"Then I saw he's men's. They offered me money. So I thought I can take the money Anyways that had already taken the cocaine and I need the mo...."

I shoot him in between his eyes before he could finish.

"Ethel you said.."
Blake tried to say.

"Sometimes you have to play with people to get what you want."
I said as I wiped the little blood off my hand.

Yes!!! I am the same person who didn't like this room. The same person who would get nightmares even while stepping in this room.

The same person who couldn't sleep for day after I killed a person for the first time.

That all was a past.

10 years is a long duration. This 10 years have changed me completely. Or changed me perspective towards the world completely.

I have take over the mafia from my dad though he is the king still.

Somewhere in my heart and in my soul I am convinced that I am wrong.

Sometimes I want the world to know I am the same Ethel as 10 years before. They same boy with shivered to hurt someone. But I can't.

Not even to my mom.

I walked out of the cell and towards our living room. I saw mom in the living room. She smiled as she saw me and came towards me.