𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 "𝐈𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐁𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐦"

I took my clothes off as I went under the shower

I took my clothes off as I went under the shower. I washed mouth since I just vomited.

It's been few months since I and Ethel got married. I'm not lying when I am saying this that I have kind of fell in love or falling in love with him.

It's hard to control when you have such a handsome partner who most importantly is caring.

But whenever I think about this it reminds me the words he said to me. "I can make love to you, but I can't love you."

Since the beginning he said he can't love me but that doesn't mean I can't love him.

Remembered from making love.

When did I last had my periods?

I am definitely few days late. Plus we are having unprotected sex.

Like really wild sex.

I know. I have been with you always. Like every single time.

I need to take test.

Ignoring me huh.

Should I inform Ethel? No I will suprise him. Anyways I want to go to shoping but Ethel said he was busy. But I know how to get an yes for an answer form him.

I walked out of the shower and wore a bathrobe. I walked out of the room and headed towards Ethel's office.

In a bathrobe? Yes.

Ethel's office is on the same floor and there are no graudes.

Shameless Emma.

Shut up.

I knocked on the door.

"Come Inn."
I heard his husky voice.

I entered the office and he raised his head to look at me and smiled.

Without wasting any minute I opened the bathrobe for him to have a clear view of my body.

Bold Emma. I see.

He smile turned into a smirk. He closed his laptop. And literally ran towards me and started kissing my face, neck and what not.

"Wait"
I said and pushed him and took a step back.

"What"

"Stop being so impatient Mr. Milano. You have to give me something."

"Offcause treasure I will give you wonders. Just say what you want."
He said coming forward.