𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐. "𝐈 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈𝐭."

"Ethel talk to me

"Ethel talk to me. You have been ignoring me the whole car ride. at least talk to me now."
I said as we walked in our room.

"What do you want me to say Emma. The only thing I am asking you for trust."

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry!! You think It's that easy to do something and say sorry. Last time also you did the same. At least give me opportunity to talk, explain my part. Why do you always jump through concutions."

"What else could I do. I saw you walking with her in a room. You were on the floor with she kissing you neck. All this only points to one thing that you fucked her."

"I didn't. Only bad thing is that I am horny as fuck and you don't want to consummate our relationship."

"I never said I don't want to."

"So you are telling me that it's okay to have sex."

It's okay. I mean he is my husband. Nothing is wrong.

Anyways we are going on honeymoon. And I don't think I will be a virgin when we return. It's better to have our first time in our room.

What should I do?

Should I take the first step?

"I..mean it isn't wrong, your my husband what could go wrong."

He smirk at me and he walked towards me. I took a step back and my back touched the wall. He kept his both hands around my face and he leaned into me and kissed me.

The kiss was passionate. It's wasn't much demanding before he asked for entrance which I happily gave.

My hands went into his hair as his went to my waist. We broke the kiss and he started kissing my jawline and neck.

Soon he turned me around and slide my hair towards the front and started and kissing my nape. He soon opened my zip and he trailed kissing down there.

Soon my dress was on the floor. I was just in my lace underwear. As my bra was attaced to the dress.

He again turned me around and kissing me. This time of was more rough as his hand cupped my breast.

"Ahh"
I moan in the kiss. I can feel him smirking.

He picked me up and my leg got wrap around his torso.

He broke the kiss and laid me on the bed. He pulled my underwear.

"Fuck"
He said looking at me with lust.

I am feeling very embarrassing as he I all dressed and I am naked in front of him.