The light breeze and beautiful aroma of the trees

Something happened.... a ripple, in a ripple of time, father John just left his brother Tom at the airport after their conversation about Kate, he parked his car, the night was clear and bright, with a light breeze, he was walking through the corridor to his front door, he was enjoying the walk, he looked at the back trees he captured the strong aroma of the leaves, he breathed deeply taking in the fresh scent, feeling good now more than ever, he got to his bedroom and took out a suitcase and 2 big duffle bags and put all of his stuff inside, it didn't take long, when everything was packed and in order, he sat down in his bed and he called the bishop to explained everything, after he finished the call he was so happy, he felt the love and understanding of a father from the bishop.

He didn't say goodbye to anyone, they were all in their room no one saw him leave, walking very peacefully he put everything in his car.

he called Kate

-can you receive me at your home in about 25 minutes?

-yes, of course, are you ok?

-yes, don't worry, everything is great, the church is great, being a Roman Catholic is great.

he got to her home, when she opened the door, he just embraced her, he hugged her so much that he picked her off the floor, she giggled

-what happened John?

-I love you Kate, will you marry me?

-YES!!

She hugged him and now knowing that she could, she kissed him freely and didn't want to let go.

He then said softly and happily to her ear...

-can we have the honeymoon first?

She couldn't believe the joy she felt, together at last.

The next weekend they had a small, beautiful garden wedding at Jenifer's with Tom's family, the garden looked so pretty with pink roses all around.

for the honeymoon they went to the same place they went years ago, but this time, they sat together on the plane she could hold him, put her head in his shoulder during the flight, they slept in the same bed, had breakfast together, took long walks holding hands, the little things that made her life empty now they were filled with his presence.

he knew that father Billy and Father Dan were going to be wondering what happened, they knew he was alright but didn't know where he was, they didn't want to ask if no one said anything.

John took a selfie of Kate and him, from the shoulders up, with the beach on the background, on top of the photo he wrote "got married" send it to them,

Father Billy and Father Dan were in the kitchen having lunch when they got the photo, they both showed the photo to each other and gave a high five. Never told or showed the photo to anyone, at that time a young priest named Father Peter a very nice young man entered the kitchen, John's replacement, they all gave him a happy welcome and made him feel at home.

Back on the beach, John and Kate stayed on their honeymoon for a week, after swimming, and relaxing on the sand, Kate put her cover up on, and they went to the cabana on the beach part of the resort, it had a bar and live music, they ordered 2 margaritas and John invited her to dance, they danced the night away, they live happily, happily, happily ever after.

GOD GIVES LOVE WITH BOTH HANDS