After the waterfalls tour

When they got to their room, Kate said Thank You to John for inviting her to join his vacation,

-it was the best day of my life John, thank you.

She took a shower and went to bed, her bed, it was the last night of their vacation, she never talked about sleeping or being in the same bed, she respected his wishes, she was so happy and loved him so much, what she wanted most in life was to spend time with John, be on a vacation with John, and boy she did, got to held his hand, to swim together, got to sit beside him on a bus ride at night, things that couples take for granted, on how nice it is to have, feel and see the person that you love close, enjoy the moments with them, I was going to say something so simple as a bus ride......there is nothing simple about it, it is so special, if you are beside the person you love seeing them close and holding their hand.....wow nothing as special as that, after those three days, they went back home, they sat in different seats on the plane, he could look at her, his seat was 2 rows behind her both isle seats, he was just thinking that everything was so perfect so nice with her and he didn't broke his promise to God to not full around and they had such a nice time, he enjoyed every minute with her, even right now that he could see her on the plane just a few feet from him, in the middle of the flight he got up to go to the bathroom and saw her sleeping, he even enjoyed that, in a plane sitting 3 feet apart.

When they landed, it was like strangers they didn't even look at each other, got their luggage, they took out their cell and got a car to pick them up. When he got home, he sends Kate a message

-good night, sleep tight

She smiled and answered

-don't let the bed bug's bite.