Catching up

Y/N is sitting in his bed, Tom is downstairs making hot chocolates for both of them. Looking in the cupboards he found little marshmallows to put on top of them. After finishing them he carries them upstairs to Y/N's bedroom. He gives him one.

"It's really Christmas time." Y/N said giggling

"Well it doesn't have to be Christmas to have a hot chocolate but I have to admit I did think about it." Tom gave his mug for Y/N to hold as he sat properly next to him.

"Thank you." Tom gets his mug back.

Y/N's phone is pigging, it's a discord notification from Ranboo.

"Is he there?"

Tom saw the notification. "Wait, you knew I was coming?"

"I only knew yesterday, but it was for the greater good trust me."

Tom immediately knows that it was about their conversation earlier, and on the phone, both of the boys know that it would have ended. 

Y/N opens discord on his phone and calls ranboo on a video call

When he answers the call Y/N stays speechless while Tom begins talking loud.

"You little prick. You told him I was coming."

Ranboo giggled softly as he is still half asleep. "Well, you didn't know until now so..."

Y/N turns to Tom and whispers into his ear "I've never seen Ranboo without his mask"

Tom looked at Y/N with a surprised look

"Hey, both of you! I don't want to see your small dirty talk on a video"

Both of the boys went red, Tom looking away and Y/N hiding his face with his hands.

"We're not at that stage yet" Tom giggled while Y/N burst out laughing "This is so awkward! I thought your mask was glued on your face for a moment."

Ranboo think for a bit and finally, catch what was going on. "Oh yeah you never saw me without a mask, well hi I guess"

Y/N looks at Tom, and Tom looks back at Y/N and at Ranboo, while all the boys were staring at each other, the room went silent and all of the sudden all three of the boys were laughing.

"So I guess everything is fine?" Ranboo asked

"Yeah." Y/N said knowing about their conversation yesterday.

"Well I can go back to sleep now"

"Or talk to Warren."

Ranboo went silent as Y/N was looking at Tom confused

"Wait, who is Warren"

"Tooooooomm"

"Just a guy he met on the beach the other day."

"Ooooo, I see..." Y/N said leaving everything to speculation.

"Bye." Ranboo hangs up and the boys laugh once more.

-------------

A/N: It's low-key a sign for you to read my story The Crown on Ranboo... Go have a look or I will send a demon into your house! Now, back to the story

-------------

"That was something!" Y/N said drinking his hot chocolate

"I forgot to ask you, how was it yesterday night"

Y/N tells him about his day and his evening with Oscar.

"Must have been great, he seems to be a nice guy." Tom said resentfully but apparently, Y/N didn't notice.

Tom gets up with his empty mug and takes Y/N's to put them in the sink. After that, he goes back to Y/N's room and picks up his bag.

"It's not like I want to leave you now, but I have to go home to see my parents."

"Yeah don't worry. I'll see you later!"

"Of course. What are you doing Saturday night?"

Y/N thinks for a bit. "On Christmas eve?" 

"Yeah!"

"Well, this year I think we won't do anything."

"Like no meal with your family or something."

"No, not at all." Y/N sigh 

Tom gets close to Y/N to kiss him. "I'll text you when I'll arrive home."

About 20 minutes later Y/N receives a message from Tom

"Next Saturday, you all come to my house for Christmas eve, no discussion and if your parents don't want to, well they'll don't have a choice^^"

A/N: Wow you're going to spend Christmas at Tom's house!! Prepare yourself, there are only 5 chapters left ;-;