𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

A/N: In this universe, graduation is before June and you don't know before going to this graduation, if you have succeeded or not, don't try and understand the multiverse ^^ good reading! Long Chapter ahead

All the A-levels were finally over and it was time for Y/N to go to his graduation, he had got his outfit ready, all fresh new and clean. The stress was gaining him, did he fail? did he succeed? That was the question that was tormenting him all evening. 

To relieve his stress he decided to join Tom, Ranboo and Tubbo in a vc.

"Hey." Y/N said with a dead tone.

"Hello Y/N!" Tubbo said with Joy as he used to.

"Hi, there!" Ranboo said

"Someone is stressing about tomorrow." Tom said ironically

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I AM" Y/N shouted in his room which surprised everyone

"We know you're dating tom but it's not a reason to try and imitate him." Ranboo said which made Tom burst out laughing, being as loud as Y/N. "See..."

"No, but really it will be a shame to go to it and not have it. Like this shouldn't be allowed at least for my mental state." Ironically but true what Y/N just said.

"We don't know this feeling, we never graduated except Ranboo but he didn't go to his soo..."Tubbo said 

"Hehe" Ranbon giggled

The boys stayed on a call on a call until midnight when Tom made a comment on how Y/N should go and try to sleep to not be knackered tomorrow. On this note, Y/N left the vc and went to watch a film to try falling asleep.

"You too should go Tom, you don't want to wake up late to miss his graduation." Tubbo said to Tom.

"Yeah, I know but I think I'm as stressed as him actually."

"Go to sleep! You told him to go to be fresh for tomorrow, now it's our turn!" Ranboo said 

"Okay, Okay I'll go, see you later."

Tom left the vc and left his office and went back to his parent's house. Tom had decided to go back to Nottingham to go to Y/N's graduation as a surprise organised by Y/N's parents. Laying on his bed, he can't resist calling Y/N.

"You told me to go to sleep and now you're there calling me, you hypocrite!" Y/N said chortling

"I just want you to know that I think you will have it and I trust you, I know you did your best to succeed and I'm sure you have, so stop stressing. " Tom said trying to reassure him. 

"I know, I know at least I've done the best I can, and I know that but... it's uncertain. You know one thing that I'm not missing with the french scholar system is that you just got the result on the internet or you go to your school and it's written there, and you don't have to do a ceremony for nothing."

"Wow, it's been a long time that you haven't spoken about France or anything relating to it." Tom said shocked

"Yeah, I just have nothing to say about it, I miss it sometimes, well quite often actually but I don't have any contact anymore with people there."

"Even you're friends I've met before?"

Y/N looks at his wrist still wearing the bracelet they had made for him when he left France. "I slowly lost contact which is not surprising at all, I know if I make an effort I could contact them but I feel like it will be cringe or I don't know, it's been long you know."

"Anyway it's no time to think about that, it's time to go to sleep, so I'll leave you." Tom said trying to not make Y/N sad.

"We can talk about it, you know I'm over it now but yeah, I should probably go but I don't want to..."